Seriously guys

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Seriously guys

At what point do we call off the dogs when you are playing another person. 54-0 is that really necessary? Are you really worried in the 4th quarter the other person is going to come back and beat you. REALLY???!!! I'm not saying that we let the other person come back and beat us, but come the F*&%K on. All that does is make people not want to play you. My main goal here is EVERYONE have fun. Play SIM, no money plays. Try to win the game but don't be ridiculous. I don't think that's hard to do. I just want to say nobody said anything to me I am just observing what has been going on the past couple of games. 63 point games, 400 yds rushing, blowing out other guys that you talk to on the forums, this isn't just another on-line opponent, we come on here and shoot the shit wth each other. I'm just getting frustrated that's all.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i def agree with runinng the score up

but u can sub in ur 2nd or 3rd string RB and not try and throw on 3rd.....and punt the ball if u dnt convert with the run.

like i said, if u are up big and still scoring with your 2nd or 3rd string offense ....theres not much we can do there

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

kneel and punt???? There are things you can do...

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

True....im agreeing with bucsfan...

if your up big in the third, u suggest that we kneel and punt? i had thought of that for the 4th...but i c your point

5. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

We need to spell this out as in what to do if you are up a certain amount. I hate to play a great game, be up a good margin and then have to worry about if what I'm doing is going to be called running up the score or not being fun for the other person.

For example... If you are up 21 in the 3rd, does that mean that you can't run your offense anymore and just kneel and punt until you are only up 14? Is there a "running the ball too much"? I've never played football like this before so I need some clarification on what the proper procedures are. I dont have any issues in other leagues but this league seems to have a strict "sportsmanship" feel so i just want to be on the same page... as i'm sure most everyone else does as well. This is a good league.

Personally you can beat me by 50 if you want, because if u can then you clearly deserve to. I'll just say very good game at the end and give you some praise on the boards. Heck i'd even write the recap for you in that case. I want your A game, start to finish.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Bucsfan,

Why dont u make a thread and lay down the law for every1

it would be good to knw at what point we need... to show some mercy

7. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

It's easy. Listen guys as some of already know my goal here is have fun first win Championships second. There can't be any guidelines to how many points you score my main goal here is just sportsmanship, play each other like you would if I was sitting next to you on your couch while we were drinking beers. that's all. I have no idea what to write as a post. Just play sim and don't run up the score. That's all.

8. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Use your head and put the shoe on the other foot. Chew clock, put back ups in, run, run, run.......punt. After 40-0 after mid 3rd quarter I am sure the player with 0 would like the game to over ASAP.

Have respect.......its valued alot more than 60-0

9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

If I'm asking too much let me know. I don't think so. Just use your head fellas, that's all as your playing just stop and say "WOW, I'm wopping his ass. I need to slow down".

10. Ask him I took Tebow and the first string RB out in the third quarter. He went for it once for like his own 18. All of my TDs were on runs. Not money plays just dives and sweeps. If Im suppose to punt when up the minute I get the ball let me know. AND I had chew clock on. Nothing more I could of done.