SERIOUSLY, I don't get it.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emit Remmus, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Emit Remmus

Emit Remmus Guest

SERIOUSLY, I don't get it.

Ok let me set it up. For all my games so far, my team can't beat most high school teams, my receivers drop crucial passes on 3rd down ( even when i have my catching on conservative), my o-line cant stop anyone, and my defense cant stop any running back. Most of the teams I face look like a All-star NFL team.

Now, yesterday I play #7 Oregon. and guess what, i fucking shut em out, my defense was getting in the backfield on third down. My players were making incredible catches, my QB was fucking Elway for the day. I end up giving up a Pick 6 with 3 seconds left in the game. I DONT GET IT!, is it me? this just baffles me. Why cant this be consistent? This is too fucking random. Like, we cant even beat UNRANKED Arizona. BUT we can beat the shit out of Oregon....IN OREGON? This is upsetting, because it shows that no matter how hard u try, and how hard u recruit, STILL the CPU has control.

Am I the only one? does anybody else have stories or anything? ANYTHING?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Do you drink hard when you play. Lol

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

And if you don't, you should. Works for me.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Always been my solution...when you get smashed and play you'll be pretty fucking consistent...

sorry to interrupt guys carry on :)

5. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I do seem to remember a certain game you played where the mountains might have just been a little too blue.

*cough* Nebraska *cough*

:D

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I was hoping someone would remember that........

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I'm going to attempt to start a trend. For the rest of the season, be sure to include your beer of choice on the weekly score page. I'll update my week 10 score to kick things off.