Setting up a roster

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joeykid7, Aug 1, 2012.

1. joeykid7

joeykid7 Walk On

Can someone give me (or point me toward) quick instructions on how to get the right roster set up for Houston? I think I'm supposed to download some players from the online creation center (to satisfy the roster corrections listed on the spreadsheet), but I'm not 100% sure. I'm also not completely sure which base roster I'm supposed to use. My roster included with FIFA seems pretty old--so do I download an online roster?

Just trying to make sure that I do things correctly. Thanks for any help.

2. joeykid7

joeykid7 Walk On

So I looked around in the roster corrections thread, and here's what I've gathered so far about how to setup a proper roster:

1) Base FIFA 12 roster can be updated to current by going to: Customise FIFA > Edit Teams > Change Squads/Rosters > Download Updates

After that's done...
    2) Yellow and Orange changes on the spreadsheet are required.
    3) White changes on the spreadsheet are optional.
    4) Players listed as "Creation Center" with a username included are available online and can be added to a custom roster.

The instructions for this process are:
    a) Go to creation center online and search for players created by that user and bookmark them
    b) Go to customize FIFA > creation center and download the players
    c) Go to free agents and put them on your team

5) Players listed as "Creation Center" with no username must be created by the manager in his local creation center and then added to a custom roster.

Can someone jump in and let me know if this info is correct? Is there anything else I missed?

Update: The Richuation let me know that players who haven't already been created in the online creation center are typically not quality, so they don't usually end up being used on a squad.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

What are you supposed to do if your roster has had some transfers done to it? Can this be changed offline and will stay the same when I play online?

4. joeykid7

joeykid7 Walk On

As far as I know, you should be able to make all those modifications in your team editor on your local XBox.

The key is to choose "custom" as the squad type when you setup an online friendly to play in the league. Then, your local copy of the team is used in the match.

5. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

Alright so as long as I do the transfers on my team offline when I select custom rosters my team should be all set

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

correct

7. hedache

hedache Walk On

I have two letters to say for this: CC
    :D