Settings

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Ace847, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

I have been playing the demo on slow speed instead of normal because that is the setting for online ranked head-to-head match-ups and I'm used to that speed. Do you guys know what speed we will be playing on in TLY?

Any settings info you guys (the commish's) can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I bet the "normal" speed on the retail version is like slow on the demo. Maybe somewhere in between. I can't imagine their normal to be as fast as the demo. If I remember correctly in years past, the demo speed has been slightly different for whatever reason on the normal setting. We will just have to wait and see but I would say slow on the demo is what we will be playing here in TLY....just have to find what that is on retail verson..

That's my guess but I don't really count :)

3. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

I'm also guessing we will play on slow, but that's all I can do, guess.

4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

My preference is Normal and All Madden.

I like to play fast and like to play on the hardest settings.

Any idea how what the clock settings will be? TMFL we played 9 min with 20 run off i think and games last probably 50 min -1 hr. I've also played 8 min on 20 run off where games lasted about 40-45 minutes which was quite short IMO, once you get down, you better score quickly or the other team can easily run the clock off.

5. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

It's definitely going to be on All Pro, I dont have to guess there.

6. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Yes,Ryno confirmed this awhile back.

7. CalebMackie

CalebMackie Easy like Sunday morning

A lot of people were complaining but honestly the more I used it the more natural it felt and also Normal speed on All-Pro feels just about right.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

right now, All-Pro, Normal speed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Will the speed threshold be on default?

10. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Hey this is not a game settings question but more of a league settings. How will the free agency be constructed? I wanna give a for instance. Ok so Chad Johnson was waived by the Dolphins after his arrest. The Colts have first in the pecking order that is the waiver wire. So can I call him like they would in real life? Any help RynoAid or BlyGilmore ?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  11. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

First, that's not what happens in real life. Any players with more than four years of service automatically clear waivers, have their contracts terminated and become free agents.

as much as possible we want to use in-game mechanics. so that means when we start you'll put in free agent bids and they sign where they sign.

• Like Like x 1
  12. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Mucho gracias senior!