SH 12 - Too Early To Judge Predictions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Saturday Heroes
    Too Early to Tell Predictions

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Conference USA will be represented by 3 members of Saturday Heroes. Three year veteran, forever97 will begin his career with the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles. Southern Miss had one of the better offenses last season, with the 20th rushing offense in the country and 15th in points per game. The Golden Eagles and coach forever will likely depend on the legs of HBs Desmond Johnson and Kendrick Hardy. QB Austin Davis should lead this high power offense through the C-USA and contend for a title.​

Newest member to the SH family, xx Vols xx begins his journey with the Marshall Thundering Herd. Marshall will look to turn their luck around this season, and could have the team to do so. WR Aaron Dobson returns and looks to light up the opposing defensive secondary. Last season, he averaged over 15 yard per reception and hauled in 5 TDs, including a 96 yard burner.

Also looking for the path to glory, starting in C-USA, I will be looking for greatness with the Rice Owls. Coach Cimmy takes his talents to the south and looks to rule the great state of Texas. Rice looks for a C-USA title with the help of QB Nick Fanuzzi and HBs Sam McGuffie and Jeremy Eddington. The defense needs the biggest help, after ranking 114th last season.

My Conference Champion Pick: Southern Mississippi

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The MAC houses two Saturday Heroes. Coming into his second season of NCAA with the Heroes, onaradio34 is welcomed to the coaching staff of the Ohio Bobcats. The Bobcats look to make it to the MAC Championship game, after missing out last season. One of the conference's better defense's returns one of the best defense backs in the conference. Donovan Fletcher looks to add to his defensive success after a very productive 2010 season.​

The Temple Owls welcome SH veteran sdid22 to their coaching staff. Coach sdid and the Owls look for a MAC Championship for the 2011 season. Luckily for Temple, they have one of the best HBs in the country in their backfield. Bernard Pierce is a force to be reckoned with and wants to prove to the country he is no slouch.

My Conference Champion Pick: Northern Illinois

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A veteran SH duo will compete in the Mountain West Conference. Coach H22APWRD94, better known to the SH community as Mike, heads to the great state of Colorado to look for glory with the Colorado State Rams. After a dismal 2010 season, CSU looks for a spark. QB Pete Thomas looks to answer the critics after a disappointing freshman season.

Ryty32 surprises all when he decided to take the offer from San Diego State University, after claiming the MAC as his home. Nonetheless, SDSU is proud to have coach ryty on their sidelines, and look to stake their claim in the conference. After a successful 2010 season, one of the best offense's looks to establish themselves with the arm of QB Ryan Lindley. HB Ronnie Hillman also looks to extend his prestige in his sophomore season.

My Conference Champion Pick: San Diego State

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Sun Belt conference welcomes two SH'ers looking to compete in their first full length season of the dynasty. BobJr joined the group last season in the middle of release and earned his respect. This year for NCAA 12, he looks to build on his momentum at North Texas. The Mean Green had one of the countries best running games last season and return HB Lance Dunbar to the backfield. All around playmaker Riley Dodge also returns, looking to lead the Mean Green to success.

For new SH member bamagrad, Troy is his home to start things off. Staying in his home state of Alabama, bamagrad is looking to build his reputation within one of TSOs best dynasties. Another very successful offense last season, Troy returns standout QB Corey Robinson under center. With backfield help from Shawn Southward, Troy is a threat.

My Conference Champion Pick: Troy Trojans

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The WAC houses the return of a SH veteran and one of SH most respected coaches, and may produce some of the leagues most noise. T2Express returns to Saturday Heroes to begin his path with the Fresno State Bulldogs. T2 promises to surprise his opponents with his unorthodox offensive styles. HB Robbie Rouse should be a weapon for T2 and the Bulldogs are looking to take over a Boise St-less WAC.

Controllerabuser will look to stop the Express with the help of his Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. HB Lennon Creer returns for LaTech and will help guide the program through the WAC. One thing is for certain for this LaTech program. With the addition of CA to their coaching staff and T2 joining forces with Fresno State, the Battle of the Bulldogs is circled.

My Conference Champion: Louisiana Tech

All of the Saturday Heroes will look for glory as they begin....oh wait....​

[​IMG]

Saturday Heroes returns their fearless leader HackGolfer as commissioner of the dynasty and he will stay out of the sunlight of the conference setup and bask in the shade of the Independent Army Black Knights. (Red head joke). With one of the top rushing attacks in the country, the Army Option returns QB Trent Steelman, who not only has the name of an unstoppable force, but has the ability as well. Look for Coach Hack and Army to shake up the hopes of the rest of our competitors and keep the country in check.

• Like Like x 6
  2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Great stuff....

I agree with most of them except Conference USA...I think the UCF Knights are gonna be hard to handle in Season 1. They have alot of starters returning from a team that beat Georgia last year in their bowl game. Brynn Harvey (RB) is a Beast

• Like Like x 1
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

UCF is nasty!

4. controllerabuser

Very good way to start the SH '12 content out @Cimmy24

I look forward to reading and creating content like this!

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I completely agree....forever just knows how to beat the CPU

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Quick question ...Since we are starting out as coordinators, do we just call the play and them watch what happens???

7. controllerabuser

You pick offensive or defensive coordinator and control that side of the ball in CPU games. In user games, you control the whole team.

8. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

OK

Thanks

9. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I love this CSU defense, hopefully their offense can produce some points. The WAC looks extremely entertaining, and I agree, UCF is a very tough squad.

10. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Great read Cimmy. I will let the little red headed joke slide if you keep up content like this.

• Like Like x 2
  11. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

You and Me again Bob, The Sun Belt is coming down to the 2 of Us.

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

I think me and CA begin where we left off. I think we open up the season against each other! Yessir!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I think its safe to say Tracy better start focusing on recruiting early, even being in Cali.....if not it won't be pretty. Well, actually. It won't be pretty regardless.

• Like Like x 3
  14. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

im glad 2012 hasnt even started and frisk is already smashing on my recruiting..

• Like Like x 1
  15. controllerabuser

I saw that we open IRL, let's do it!

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Him and I both tho. Bob and I being in Texas are going to have some battles in recruiting. Cali and Texas just have so many other programs to contend with it is critical to own a peace of the recruiting front. It isn't like he can just focus on his area of the state either...in Cali he has Stanford, Cal, and SJSU to deal with in the middle part of the state. In Texas, Bob and I have to deal with the Texas hotbed with SMU, Baylor, TT, TAMU, Houston, TCU, and the monster of Texas.

Recruiting has me pretty amped, just to see how we can do to get things started. That first year will be critical to not only win games, but to get respect from recruits...all while trying to land talent.....CAN'T FACKIN WAIT!

• Like Like x 1
  17. controllerabuser

Don't forget Louisiana teams come into Texas too ;)

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You better focus on your own state first wildman

• Like Like x 2
  19. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'll be keeping up with you guys!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Can't wait, guys. Hopefully, I will be able to bring the days of Faulk back to the aztecs!!!

• Like Like x 1
  21. BG

BG On The Rize!

The New Era Brett Favre will be unleashed in Miss!

22. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Added an article on the main page

• Like Like x 1
  23. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Really cool! Thanks J!

24. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

i know this might sound lame but is there anyone who can help a brother figure out how to be competitive in recruiting?

25. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Id love to actually

• Like Like x 1