SH '13 Content Commitments

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Alright guys, the release is right around the corner of 13 and I want you all to start thinking of any unique content you can contribute to Saturday Heroes.

By unique, I mean something apart from your game summaries, which you all will be doing :)

You all do not have to do something. It is understood the ideas run dry after awhile, but I want guys who have the time and can do something, to stick with it. We just want members to contribute in one way or another and add "Flair" ( Not "WOOOOOOOOOOO!" Flair SteamboatReb ) to SH.

For example. sdid22 usually enjoys doing a recruiting report type deal. Some guys do plays of the week with videos, others do players of the week, Heisman/Award races, etc.

So if you believe you can commit to something for the long haul, let's hear it.

2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

You can't capitalize "Flair" and expect any right-minded individual to expect you are not looking for some Woooooooooooos!!!! That being said, I am down to do whatever, but I have no idea how these 12 man NCAA things go. I am planning to record all of my games this year. Anyone else? I would be down to do a podcast of sorts (not weekly) but say a few per season (I am thinking preseason show, midseason update, championship game previews, bowl selection and then pre-signing day). Say six shows per release season.

Would that be sufficient in a NCAA league such as SH?

• Like Like x 1
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

That sounds like a great idea! I know that ryty32, onaradio34 and myself all have capturing devices. I am not sure if anyone else does.

4. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

If most of us were capturing, I would be willing to do just a quick recap show once a week and maybe an expanded format for bowl previews, etc. If diddy is the recruiting guru, I will not fight him for it but would be glad to assist and participate in putting it into some type of podcast form.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I'd like to see a radio show known as "Reb's Hour" of just pure entertainment..

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

How does "Reb and Sporty's Hour" sound...lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

[​IMG]

8. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

It is a much, much different Sporty that I speak of Hack...lol. I will introduce you to him.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Rivals offers there information through several modes of communication we can too sir. Feel free to jump in with recruiting stuff however and whenever you like.

10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I'll do whatever

11. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I have a premium Scout membership. I might have moved to CO, but I still follow recruiting like any true southerner.

• Like Like x 1
  12. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Hopefully, this is as cool as I was thinking.

I plan to do a Heisman Race at the end of the year which will include pictures, videos and audio from yours truly. I will take the top 5 that the game usually comes up with and will ask that if any user has a guy in the race, that they provide their own pictures and videos of that specific player.

I plan to record the stats and big games from the players throughout the year and try to have my content based around those games.

If you would like to help or be involved in the "show(audio)" aspect of it, I welcome you!

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can refer to something like this:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

glad i wont have to do anything then