SH '13 - Vacation Time

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Post here and let us know when you will be away for an extended period of time. Vacation, Work, etc.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

*3 Days* Friday July 27th until Sunday July 29th - I will be gone at a college showcase soccer tournament at Fort Dix, NJ.

*10 Days* Friday August 3rd until Sunday August 12th - Vacation to South Carolina :: May bring PS3, May NOT have Connection.

• Like Like x 1
  3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

We should get our game in sunday, monday at the latest. You will be good there. Not sure about your schedule after that.

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Looks like I will be going out of town Friday and coming back Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I will have my cpu to do recruiting. I dont know what the policy is on supersimming the games but I do have the option to do so through Season Ticket. Let me know

HackGolfer

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You can supersim from the web if you are brave enough (y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

sdid22, we advance between 8-9pm CT tonight, we will be in week 10 tonight at a reasonable time. Week 11 by early Friday I would believe. Play your week 11 during the day Friday before you leave, then get your week 12 in Sunday when you get in. Sounds reasonable. PS, even waiting on me, still under a 32 hour advance this week.

• Like Like x 2
  7. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I am gonna be on the road to Ohio late tomorrow afternoon (26th) and will probably get there early evening on Friday (27th). Please, p[lease hold the advance up for me if I am cutting it close. I( have to win out to get to 7 wins, and if I lose a sim to the cpu, then 5-7 is staring me in the face (Neurotic already beat the shit out of me in teh tourney....but I did have Vandy).

• Like Like x 2
  8. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I am going to be away from the PS3 from Friday, September 21st until Monday the 24th during the day.

I will be married with children.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

FYI -- My new schedule through October

Guys, just a heads up that I will be MIA a lot over the next few months while taking a prep course for the Professional Engineering Exam. The class is every Monday and Wednesday evening and all day every Saturday and Sunday through mid-October. I will still be on the Forums daily while sitting at my desk at the office, but otherwise the best days to get a hold of me will be Tuesday and Thursday evening for the time being.

controllerabuser
    sdid22
    ryty32
    Cimmy24
    H22APWRD94
    BG
    T2
    onaradio34
    NeuroticTruth
    pitt4life21

10. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    what the fail.

• Like Like x 1
  11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will be out of town from August 24th to August 26th. It is a Friday through Sunday. I will not be taking my PS3 with me. Hopefully this will fall around just a single advance.

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

I am going out of town for the weekend to ATL for the highschool football classic kickoff games. I will be back Sunday sometime.

13. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    We have offseason Sunday night tentatively, gonna be back for that?

14. BG

BG On The Rize!

Yeah, I should be back

15. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

I will be away from today to probably October. Getting ready for peak season and have a few other business deals going down. I will try to stay current as much as possible but i thought i would throw this out there. Thanks

T2

16. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Translation: I will be working like everyone else, but I am bored with NCAA. Please hold my spot so if my boredom ends I can come back.

• Like Like x 1