SH College Gameday: S1 Wk13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    SH College Gameday: S1 Wk13

Week 13 Edition
    Columbus, OH

#3 [​IMG] v #2 [​IMG]

It's that time again! College Gameday coming to you live from The Game! The clouds are forming for this one, as everything is on the line for both teams. The Big10 Championship, and a trip to the National Championship game! It all comes down to one of the biggest rivalries in college football! The 3rd ranked Ohio State Buckeyes host the 2nd ranked Wolverines of Michigan! The crowd is ready for this one, as it is sure to be one helluva fight! Let's take a look at the standings going into the late weeks of this college football season.

BCS Top 10
    1 [​IMG] USC 10-0 (7-0)
    2 [​IMG] Michigan 11-0 (7-0)
    3 [​IMG] Ohio St 10-1 (7-0)
    4 [​IMG] Boise St 11-0 (6-0)
    5 [​IMG] Alabama 9-1 (6-1)
    6 [​IMG] LSU 8-2 (7-0)
    7 [​IMG] Texas 9-2 (8-0)
    8 [​IMG] TCU 10-1 (7-0)
    9 [​IMG] Miami 9-2 (6-2)
    10 [​IMG] Iowa 9-2 (5-2)

Some shuffles in the top 10. Iowa, falls to number 10 after losing a heartbreaker to Ohio St. The win shot the Buckeyes to #3, ahead of undefeated Boise St. Miami cracked their way into the top 10 as well. One of our conference champions will be decided tonight in this one. Michigan and Ohio St will battle for that crown, but the BigXII and SEC still have games to be played

Big Ten
    1 [​IMG] Michigan 11-0 (7-0)
    2 [​IMG] Ohio St 10-1 (7-0)
    3 [​IMG] Iowa 9-2 (5-2)
    4 [​IMG] Wisconsin 7-3 (4-3)
    5 [​IMG] Penn State 7-4 (4-3)

SEC East
    1 [​IMG] Kentucky 9-1 (6-1)
    2 [​IMG] Florida 7-3 (5-3)
    3 [​IMG] Tennessee 7-4 (3-4)

SEC West
    1 [​IMG] LSU 8-2 (7-0)
    2 [​IMG] Alabama 9-1 (6-1)
    3 [​IMG] Arkansas 8-3 (5-2)

Big XII North
    1 [​IMG] Missouri 6-4 (5-2)
    2 [​IMG] Nebraska 7-3 (5-2)
    3 [​IMG] Kansas 7-4 (5-2)

Big XII South
    1 [​IMG] Texas 9-2 (7-0)
    2 [​IMG] Oklahoma 8-3 (5-2)
    3 [​IMG] Baylor 6-5 (5-3)

Kentucky and LSU are on track to square off in the SEC Championship, and Missouri has turned their season around and is staring a date with Texas in the eyes. The season is coming down to a close, and we will soon know our conference champions and those looking to play for the national spotlight. USC holds the top spot in the polls and hold their own destiny in hand. Which Big10 opponent will be their opponent in the big game.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    My Picks of the Week
    1 [​IMG] v [​IMG] The Iron Bowl is shaped up to be a good one. Looks to be a low scoring defensive affair, which half of Alabama will come away with bragging rights? My Pick: Alabama 24-20
    2 [​IMG] v [​IMG] The week of big in-state rivalry games continues with the Sunshine state. Florida and Florida St square off in the annual meeting, and only one will walk away victors. My Pick: Florida St 35-28
    3 [​IMG] v [​IMG] A big SEC game where LSU could be caught looking forward to the SEC Championship, and a very talented Arkansas team is looking to gain more recognition. It's my upset special.My Pick: Arkansas 28-24

Now folks, it is time to decide our Big10 Champion! These two teams have only lost one game between them all season long, none to opposing Big10 opponents. There won't be a split champion this year, as one will walk away with the hardware. Talented athletes line both sides of the ball for both teams. This one, will come down to the home crowd. Playing in Columbus is hard enough, when you are dressed in maize and blue, it is a nightmare!

[​IMG] Ohio State 31-20

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Jul 11, 2009
    I hate 'em both, but JC, you are my man. I first started playing against you on '09, I am pulling for you.

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009
    Cimmy, you dirty rat. Glad that you picked against me because I won! Keep picking against me from now on. Maybe it gave me luck!
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    oh man! Winner goes to the Natty!!
  5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Jul 11, 2009
    yeah thanks cimmy you gave my guys some motivation I sure couldnt motivate em this season, lol 31-13 good guys
  6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Jul 23, 2009
    Thanks for the support Mike, sorry we couldn't quite get the job done...maybe next year (y)