SH Games Of The Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Jul 13, 2012.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

SH GAMES OF THE WEEK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    In this 1st match-up, we have the Florida Gators traveling to Texas A&M as these teams meet for the 1st time in a SEC conference game. Both teams are coming off games they wish could be redone. The Gators won their game against Toledo but it took OT to get it done. TAMU on the other hand got their shit pushed in by a cellmate known as the CPU. We don't know what to make of TAMU's performance and overall ability this year. Either their coach was Charlie Sheen high or something out of the ordinary happened. I know from experience that sdid22 knows how to ball. He got game like Jesus Shuttlesworth. I see Diddy being able to pick apart TAMU's defense and Tracy making mistakes on offense trying to match the Gators' offense. Only time will tell if the Aggies will become Gator bait.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    In this second game of the week, we have the Ohio State Buckeyes making their way to face off with the Clemson Tigers. A huge battle that will come down to the wire. I've played both of these guys for years now but only one will be able to walk out of the stadium alive. tOSU comes in after a decent win against Miami of Ohio but did they get exposed? Miami(OH) put up 37 points on the Bucknuts' defense. Something to keep in mind if you are scouting those guys. Clemson on the other hand "couldn't pull it off" as they just got home from a grueling trip to the West Coast where they were shutdown until the 4th quarter. The key to this game is if ryty32 can stop BG run game. I see BG panicking if he cannot run and making mistakes being forced to throw.
    I am not an expert by any means. If you have any opinions, let's hear it!
    Who do you think will win and why?

• Like Like x 2
  2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I want to see what these user games end up looking/feeling like. I have not played one yet, and I have not looked for any thoughts from people playing in the tournament. I still need to try and line up a user game before I find out I can't play Tracy because my PS3/connection is screwed.

As far as opinions on the user games, Game 1 depends on Christine Michael. Where he goes, the Aggies go.

Game 2 will be a rochambeau match. Both these guys can deliver haymakers, and both of them can take a punch. Sammy Watkins will be the X Factor. 95 overall rated TRUE SOPHOMORE? Are you serious? I know the kid is a playmaker, but that seems a little high.

3. controllerabuser

I'm still drooling over those new banners made by TEClemson53. They make me want to do content more!

Thank you BTW for the images you provide us.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Link

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

H22APWRD94 Sammy Watkins is that dynamic - he is Percy Harvin dynamic, yep I said it. He and the kid from WVU are the two true anytime they touch it your mouth automatically says wow guys in the NCAA.

6. controllerabuser