1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Shadow in trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Oct 29, 2009.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Shadow in trouble!!!

Frisk shadow may be down for awhile...unfortunately ill have to put him on auto until he gives me word of his return....:(

Looks there is no rematch lol

Nebraska will be held for shadow for a little while. if he decides not to come back i will open them up for sum1

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

There has been an update, i'll try and get the game tomorrow when i get off work at 6pm and see if i can get it to work (no reason why it shouldn't work i hope). Hopefully it works out and i'll be able to play texas. Up to you guys though if you want to wait.

I've managed to recover my PSN password so thats' a start.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

its up to frisk.....we are waiting on u guys to advance

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

thats fine with me. Just keep me updated.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

shadow let me know b4 3 today so i can set u on auto or not. the game needs to be played tonight ...or sim or auto

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I'll be at work till 6, after i get out i'll try and get a used version of the game from gamestop or just rent it to see if it'll work or not on the system. No reason why it shouldn't but i don't wanna be out 60 bucks if it doesn't. When i get home i already told frisk if it works then we'll be good to go for tonight around 7ish i hope.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Ok if the game is not played by midnight. I'll sim it ...we gta move on

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

updating the game now, bought a used copy... it got past the stage i couldn't get past before so im trying to update it and go from there. Should be able to play hopefully in a few minutes.