SHAFTED!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BG, Oct 26, 2009.

1. BG

BG On The Rize!

SHAFTED!!!

I'm not sure where this topic is supposed to be discussed, but I need to vent; so I'm posting it here!!!

I'm not sure how the conference championship goes, but I feel the Wolfpack were given a raw deal. Ok, there is currently a three way tie in the WAC for first place. Three teams have 6-2 conference records, but because I guess my overall record is not as good as the other two teams, I automatically get the third spot. Yeah, we lost to Louisianna Tech by two points and Boise St drilled Louisianna Tech, but we beat Boise St. by 24 points (I think). However, my beef is how can Boise St. be crowned conference champions, having had lost to Nevada. Each team lost to each other. Due to situation, all three should be champions. There should be some kind of mini game or a three way conference Co-Champion. This would suit me just fine. My team worked their asses off to get those conference wins and to lose it due to a technicality is a digrace to college football. I know it won't change anything; just had to voice my opinion!!!

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

There is a tiebreaker irl, I think they try to use it here in NCAA

http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/007866.php

that link can explain it better than I can about real life, I know the WAC isn't listed but it still may hel.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yeah, look up the tie breaker for the WAC..

usually goes..

conf. record
    head to head