Shake Blitzing (IMPORTANT)

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Hey guys, first I just want to say great job so far with Season 2. We have been moving at a great pace, and there has been some very nice content on the boards. Lets see more of it as the season progresses.

Everyone has been doing a good job keeping up with the site's rules but there is one thing that has been brought to my attention multiple times so far; excessive motion of defensive players pre-snap. Here is a video with an example.

Whether it's against the computer or another user, tactics such these, and anything similar to this to get an unfair/unrealistic advantage over the AI is unacceptable and won't be tolerated.

If you have any questions about a tactic an opponent is using, or even a tactic you have been using yourself, then please bring it to my attention. We are all here to have fun but also to play a fair game and use strategy to beat our opponents. I don't think we will have a problem with anyone in this league, but I just wanted to be clear on where I stand on this type of play.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ben

Ben Walk On

Wow I've never seen anyone do that before in this game, thank God! It is absolutely ridiculous that someone would even resort to such BS antics to try and win a freakin video game. Winning isnt everything. People that cheat against user opponents should be banned from the game for life imo.

3. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Whats wrong with that????? Its the most realistic thing I've seen in this game!!

• Like Like x 3