Shake N Bake Now Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Roggie, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I wil be bringing back Shake N Bake and am opening up the recruiting to new members. This league is compromised mostly of college students. Gameplay will most likely be on All-American with sliders, and we are looking to start the dynasty about a week or so after game release. I will be the one handling all console Commissioner duties and forum moderation, but all league options will be discussed and agreed upon by myself and WutZ_KraKaLaKin.

About The League:
    This year, we are opening up team choice to a 3 conference setup, with 4 users per confernece. User games will be 3-4 a year, with at least one non-conference game being against a user. The conferences in play are the Pac-12, Big 10, and ACC (full).

Advance will be on a 72 hour basis, unless all games are finished early or I am contacted about a scheduling issue, which will be granted a 24 hour extra period to get the game in. If I am not contacted for an extension, the game will be simmed.

Coaching Carousel will be on to allow user coaches to be fired. To help speed up the process, I am planning to have users tell me if there are any jobs they want or if they are happy where they are. We will also be updating conferences with team moves as they move in real life (ex. Pitt and Syracuse to ACC in future seasons)

Content will be a major part of the dynasty. Last year was a building block for us as we adjusted to our new life at TSO and having more than just one thread. This year I will be expanding on last year's content and will have more required by members.

Required Information From Interested Members:
    I would like all interested members to post here stating why they are interested, a link to their new member application, and a post acknowledging that you read the TSO Rules thread. As proof of you reading the rules thread, I'd like you to comment on one rule you particularly like, and another rule that you don't fully agree with (but will abide by).​
    I would also like all members to PM me (Inbox me) a list of their top 3 schools to use in the dynasty, along with reasoning for why I should pick you over other prospective members. I'd also like to know your time zone (for scheduling purposes, as most people are in the Eastern time zone) and your reasons for wanting to be a part of an Online Dynasty here at Tradition Sports Online.​
    (To send a PM, hover over the Inbox button on the top of your page, then click Start A New Conversation. Next appropriately title your message and type Roggie in the box for who to send it to.)​
    Thank you for your time and considering our dynasty, and thank you for joining Tradition Sports Online, the home of sim sports gaming.​

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  3. asurob

asurob Walk On

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-asurob.79755/

actually 2 rules which are similar.

O.6.0- QB Scrambling: Unrealistic QB scrambling/sprinting is frowned upon on pass plays, including screens. Constantly dancing from sideline to sideline, running straight backwards or well behind the line of scrimmage without being under pressure is not realistic. This does not include option plays, designed QB runs or broken/pressured play situations.

O.7.0- QB Dropback: Purposefully dropping too far back in the pocket during regular passing plays is not allowed. Defensive AI doesn't take into account how far back in the pocket the QB is, allowing for wide open out routes and passes into the flats. This includes hitting a WR on said routes on screen plays.

Drives me batty when someone swaps their QB for a DB or some other extremely quick skill player and they do the side to side dance. It has keep me out of the lobby for years.

I actually agree with all the rules...about the only one that I would question is the depth chart rule...as I don't see much difference in setting the depth chart during the week or right before the game starts. Beyond that all looks good.

4. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

I have played with Krackalakin and am interested in playing this year!

5. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Recruiting will be open until Thursday night.

6. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

Ok I appreciate being able to talk with you guys last night. Thanks for considering allowing me in.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There is also another league being started by Wick36 if this one is full...

8. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Recruiting for Shake N Bake is now closed. I thank all of those who have shown interest.