Shocking developments in the coaching carousel!

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Shocking developments in the coaching carousel!

In a stunning announcement today, Coach Beazus announced that he had accepted the LSU coaching position and is leaving the Fighting Irish on the eve of their bowl game. In a related story, Coach Dru announced he was leaving the Crimson Tide job due to death threats he received after having to miss two big games in the 2009 season. He will be taking over the vacated Notre Dame job.

{In reality, when Beazus joined he took ND because Bruce left but he never really wanted them that badly. I would have loved to use the Irish when we rebooted but gave them to Bruce as a legacy member. Beazus was highly interested in competing in the SEC and I really can't seem to care about Bama. I had told Beazus when he came in that if he wanted to switch before we started year 2 he could, and I think this works out best. Plus, this gives me a chance to compete with Noles, Gators and Max, which I look forward to. I plan on preventing any of these types of moves after this year, rest assured, but I think we are good with everyone having teams they want to use.}

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Whooohooo good bye South Bend!