Shootout or Defense?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by sawemoff, Jan 8, 2012.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I was just bored here at work and decided to see which one y'all would prefer to play in. Would ya rather be in a shootout or a defensive game?

I like playing defensive games especially the one BPHusker and I just had. I really like the knockout drag out fights between two defenses. Some people may think it is boring but I think they are thrilling to play in and watch.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  2. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I prefer defensive games.. I like flipping field position. I think thats why I like watching the Denver Broncos so much - they do everything I do in NCAA. They run the ball and run the option, play solid defense, and punt the ball and play the field position battle. Only difference is my QB does not have any special powers.

3. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Defense all the way.

4. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Defense

5. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Defensive battles just feel more intense. Like any play can turn the tide and give you a win or loss

6. maniac13

maniac13 Walk On

You took the words right out of my mouth. Defensive games are way more fun to watch

7. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Big 12 fan growing up, and really enjoy watching the spread attack. Now I'm a fan of defense, but I have more fun when it's score for score type game and that one stop, rather it be a turnover on downs, a pick, fumble, or a punt, can change the entire game. I'd rather be in a 56-53 game than a 10-7 type game.