1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Announcement Short Hiatus

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

Hey Guys,

After my most recent game and not enjoying a moment of it, I have decided to take a break from NCAA for a little while. It is becoming a chore to play. So if I play my game fine but don't wait for me. I will continue recruiting and being around on the forums, I just need a break from the gameplay.

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I wish that I could disagree. I won my last user game thanks in large part to a huge kick return and didn't even get excited.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Masler

Masler Walk On

My opponents play great but I feel that I am just not in the right mindset with NCAA right now. Darkwing went up 21-7, a very manageable situation but I was furious. I can't be letting myself get like that so I'm just going to take a couple weeks off and see how I feel after.

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

You are where I was. I think we all have NCAA fatigue. I have actually been thinking about if Madden would be a better thing to do next year with the 9-10 of us instead of NCAA. 6 guys per conference. 2 in each division. I feel like Madden guys aren't feeling the fatigue we are.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

If you want to play Madden, a few of us are already in the longest yard. I'm sure Randiesel75 can find a team for you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I sold it off after my bitter end in the TMFL. Won't get into what happened here. But perhaps next release I will find a home.