Announcement Short Hiatus

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hey Guys,

After my most recent game and not enjoying a moment of it, I have decided to take a break from NCAA for a little while. It is becoming a chore to play. So if I play my game fine but don't wait for me. I will continue recruiting and being around on the forums, I just need a break from the gameplay.

2. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I wish that I could disagree. I won my last user game thanks in large part to a huge kick return and didn't even get excited.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Masler

Masler Moderator

My opponents play great but I feel that I am just not in the right mindset with NCAA right now. Darkwing went up 21-7, a very manageable situation but I was furious. I can't be letting myself get like that so I'm just going to take a couple weeks off and see how I feel after.

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

You are where I was. I think we all have NCAA fatigue. I have actually been thinking about if Madden would be a better thing to do next year with the 9-10 of us instead of NCAA. 6 guys per conference. 2 in each division. I feel like Madden guys aren't feeling the fatigue we are.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

If you want to play Madden, a few of us are already in the longest yard. I'm sure Randiesel75 can find a team for you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I sold it off after my bitter end in the TMFL. Won't get into what happened here. But perhaps next release I will find a home.