Short Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Timpegoose, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Short Leave of Absence

I'll be gone from 4am Friday morning until late Sunday night for a soccer tournament in Pennsylvania. We play Friday and Saturday, and will be touring Philly Saturday night and stopping by Gettysburg on the way back on Sunday. So depending on when our advances happen I may need to be put on autopilot or have somebody play my game for me. Whatever works best is fine with me. I should be able to do my recruiting still, I think I'm going to end up taking my laptop. So as long as I have internet access I'll be able to do the recruiting.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright sounds good...looks like you might miss a week. I'll just put you on auto, unless you have a user game, we can find someone to replace you.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah not a big deal. I have a couple of people in mind that from my other dynasty on here that I could let play my game if need be. Whatever works best is fine with me.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I will be out of town as well Masler, for labor day. I'll be in a remote part of Kentucky with no access to internet.

I'll be leaving Friday morning as well and will return Monday evening.

However you want to handle it is fine with me.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm leaving at 4:30 AM tonight so if needed I can be put on auto pilot for next week. If we can get advanced tonight I'll be able to get my stuff done before I leave, but if not I'll be back Sunday night sometime and will more than likely be able to play as soon as I get back.