Shot recording?

Discussion in 'Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Golf' started by uncleho, Mar 26, 2012.

1. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Can anyone tell me if we still have the ability to record and save shots to upload in the career mode like last years version? I see we can't do it online/CC this year again.

2. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    I've been told gamernet is out.So i guess not.
    I can't make anyone do it,but for myself I'm waiting on SkinniePost to give us the info for a capturing setup for around $30

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

That's unfortunate, but if it can be done for $30 I guess that isn't too bad.

4. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    That was my reaction lol

5. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Here is an example of the capture device I use... It was 30 bucks at Radio Shack. And the Ustream account is free. It looks OK and gets the point across. And doesn't cost hundreds of dollars. PM me if you are interested in more info...

Also, the quality is better now, since I run it off of my PC and not the netbook I used before... So the TW13 recordings will be clearer. I will make a quick one this afternoon or evening ;)

P.S. You can check out more videos at my UStream site... SkinnieTV

And, I will also live stream matches from time to time, if anyone is interested. There is a chat window on the Ustream channel, so you can make fun of me while I play, haha

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I can't believe you can't save and record shots. I realize it was probably an underutilized feature but dang.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    That's great(well if this years graphics are better),but what's the actual name of the damn thing ?! :p
    And you said something about a driver for it too?!

8. SkinniePost

SkinniePost Walk On

Haha, that recording was on the Wii, so the graphics suck to begin with. It is called VHS-TO-DVD Video Converter by Gigaware @ RadioShack or online. There is also one online called EasyCap, but it is the one that has minor driver issues, that are easy to fix. I'm sure there are others as well.

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

that was my thought exactly. replay videos and screenshots are two things every sports game should have available from here until eternity.