Should Cheez get to play with Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by gowazzucougs, Aug 3, 2011.

?

Should Cheez be able to use Andrew Luck

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Folks, this is ridiculous. Stanford gets another season with QB sensation Andrew Luck. Cheez does not deserves this caliber of quarterback. He flat out killed Andrew Luck's chances of going to #1 in the NFL Draft. He fell from the #1 overall choice to not entering the draft. If anyone else had this guy this season, they would have dominated. In the PAC-12 Championship game and the bowl game Andrew Luck went 3-21-3 TDs, 3 Ints. In the bowl game he completed more passes to the other team then his own. I will admit passing is harder on this year's game, then last season and in seasons' past, but come on 3 for 21. The only positive thing I can say is that those three completions were for TD.

(Officially this poll has no bearing on whether Cheez will get to play with him, I just want him to feel guilty)

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Hell No!!!!! Although I don't think it will matter the way he likes to run his offense.

3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Sandbaggers should not be rewarded!!!!

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I think he should get to go play for WSU where gowazzucougs will actually let him throw the ball.

Of course, Luck probably wouldn't survive 3 weeks behind the revolving doors WSU will have at offensive line this year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Tuel was only hurt for a couple of plays all year, but if I had Luck I am pretty sure I would be putting up the points. I am not afraid to pass the ball. Cheez

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Edwin Baker agrees with you. Even though if you're going to try and sandbag probably shouldnt give the kid a ton of carries.

7. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

I say YES! With those stats to end the year let him play!!!!! :D

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Definitely not! Cheez sucks, let the kid go pro and get his money! :D

9. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

As I said, Luck has a place in my offense. I just had a couple of bad games - here are his season stats (as I posted earler):

76-147 (51.7%), 1153 yards (82.35 ypg), 11 TD, 14 INT

I can't quote the yards, but I at least move the completion percentage up to 58% before those last couple games.

10. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

A place in your offense? 11 tds for the best qb in the game and the #1 potential pick in the nfl draft? (At least he WAS). He should hold out on you!

11. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Hey!! Edwin had 1500 yards and a whole ton of TDs! I dont have his exact numbers but it wasn't bad. I think he was the 3rd or 4th best RB. Damnit!