Should we just quit?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Should we just quit?

After my game vs. Ramirez today he said he just wants to go on Auto. He won but I can see where he's coming from NCAA 10 is probably dead with the demo release.

Mo I'm looking at you... I'll continue this if you'd like to go through. It was basically me, you, chucky, and Ramirez... lol. Oh yeah and also JMS as long as the opponent isn't too sexy (sim) for our league..

But if you would like to play through and get a title I will see if I can get into the title game and give you opposition... :)

Up to you guys. I'm gonna advance the league now. So week 13 or whatever will be up till I get back.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Im still around, my last 2 games have been against Mo and JMS and they have been simmed and I had a BYE this week I believe. I play my Virginia game today when I get home from work if we plan on continuing.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    The slackers are on auto lol

besides that it's really just 4 of us who really wanna play. Either we contine at this rate or just sim so me and helli can find out who champ is for this final season. I woulda played last night but I got caught up in the 2011 demo lol.

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I will finish the season out if it is advanced.

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

PS I got beat yesterday so i have no idea if I can get to the game, Ramirez will be on auto when the SEC game is played though.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

OK I will advance us when I get back aight? Thursday evening late, just get it done and I'll advance then.