1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Should we lower the qtr minutes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Should we lower the qtr minutes

Are the games too long? The scores and stats say so. Maybe go 10 mins with acc clock?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I dont like accelerated clock.

Lets see how the patch effects the scores going forward. If offenses continue to dominate I can maybe agree to going to 7mins with no accel. clock.

BTW, has the patch been released?

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I totally disagree. I think guys need to learn how to play defense and as they adjust the scores will get better. WE've played 2 weeks, lets give it some more time and re-discuss in week 10 or so. I would live with 7 mins but i am not doing accel clock, I HATE that thing.

4. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Idk both games I have played didnt seem any longer than before. I personally don't have a problem with the way it is now. I say keep it the same at least until the patch comes out then lets re-discuss