Should we put Cincy on AP?

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Mar 25, 2010.

?

Put Gators on AP?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2010.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Should we put Cincy on AP?

Guys, please vote in the poll. Gators is gone until Monday evening. We can wait for him so he can play his user game vs Tennessee, which would mean we don't advance for 5 days, or we can put him on AP.

I'd like to get everyone's opinion today, so I can put him on AP if necessary tonight.

Thanks.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm a dumb ass......I should really read the poll before I vote on it.

I'm in favor of waiting. Although I voted yes in the poll, by accident.

I don't have a problem waiting for him.

3. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I'm gonna wait to see where we're at in a day or two before i vote. Also, do they already have a date and time where they can play when he gets back?

4. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I'm with Marcman on this one. I don't think a decision needs to be made immediately. Instead, if everyone is finished with their games on Saturday or Sunday, I would say put him on AP and let Recchem play the CPU. But if there are still other games we are waiting on for whatever reason, just let em play Monday, assuming GoGators can play monday night when he gets back.

A normal three day advance would put us at Saturday Night, so my gut tells me we'll need to put him on AP.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Gators and I havent set up a time to play yet. If he can play Monday night or Tuesday morning really early, we'll be able to get the game in. Otherwise, its going to be really tough. Im good either way. Cincy on cpu has a good chance of winning anyways against me!!!

6. Dru50

The only issue with waiting to decide is that this is the only user game of the week. Everyone else has CPU games or bye weeks and I would guess all those will be ready to go by Friday night.

The poll closes tomorrow, so I'd like everyone to vote today if you can.

Thanks.

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

In that case, I'm gonna vote for autopilot, sorry Gators. Not sure you will really care though if you come back from Vegas with some extra cash (y)

8. Dru50

Normally I would like to give people time to get back into town and play, however with the delays we had last week I really want to get us moving on this season. Hence, why I voted for AP.

9. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Put me on AP guys. It's pointless for everyone else to wait for me while I'm off enjoying myself on an awesome vacation.

10. Dru50

OK, that solves that.

Thanks Gators, I wasn't sure what your take was and whether you would be checking in while on vacation.

Recchem - I'll switch Gators to AP tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.