Shutting down till NCAA 12.......

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by jkhaalis991, May 5, 2011.

1. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Well been going back & forth with this for about 2 weeks, this is the 1st time since the Deuce started that I haven't been able to get games my games in(even CPU games) & the reason is this job. Since I been in the Deuce I worked from home or I wasn't working, so anything that had to be done(kids homework, grocery shopping, housework, I'm back in school, etc...)I could do during the day, now leaving my house @ 4:45am est & getting home 6pm est & to have to do all the stuff that I used to do during the day, I don't have the time anymore. I'm expecting it to get better when summer comes(kids are out of school, my daughter's soccer games are over). So I'll be ready to go once NCAA 12 drops. I was trying to hold out till June to shut it down, but looking @ my schedule for the rest of the week I won't be able to get online no sooner than Sunday. So good luck to every1 & I'll see you guys in 2 months. Peace.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Could you at least come back for the GT game and beat Bondzai so I can get to the ACC CG??? Just playing Khaalis. Enjoy your two months of R&R.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Don't you mean Emmdot? I haven't been GT since NCAA '10.

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

He has been partying and running wild with Will Hill lately...

5. GoGators

Whoops. My bad.

6. GoGators

Lol. I don't think I could of kept up with his partying ways even when I was in my prime. He's on a whole new level.