SIC EM DAWGS!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by drowsike, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

SIC EM DAWGS!!!

[​IMG]

UGA 34 USC 14

" First off South Carolina always plays us hard, year in and year out.. The game started out fine ..we established our running game as we always like to do.. we piled up 285 in rushes between 6 guys.. no superstars on my team.. got some secondary work to fluster out with a John Knox (SS) first time on the field in his colleigate career along with Baccari Rambo.. I wanted to limit the passing yard USC had and we did that...overall im pleased...NOW!! we have some bones to pick with some old friends from Nebraska"....coach drowsike

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

(Georgia Blackout)

GEORGIA CALLS A BLACKOUT FOR NEBRASKA

UGA 54 NEB 14

" I had this game circled after we left Nebraska last year..we were shout out 37-0 in Lincoln.... that option they had was ran to perfection..this year we were all about breaking that up.... We sent different blitz packages ...outside, inside ,,and even sent safteys , because Nebraska doesent pass..after jumping to a three score led it became easy to defend because the option does have plays to where it is possible to come from behind..so we kept on the pressure forcing turnover after turnover..we worked hard on defending the option in practice (thanks to online buddies) ...VERY TOUGH GA DEFENSE..thats what we are about this year....now we get prepared for Mississippi State "

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]

DAWGS!!!
    UGA 22 FSU 14
    POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE

" We just wanted to avoid turnovers and sacks today and we did just that.. Logan did an awesome job today throwing for over 300 yrds and finding the open wr i belive nine different guys.. good effort from our defense in stopping that fla state running holding them to 60 yards. i knew if we could make them pass the ball that we would be ok...good win today.. we played hard.....now.......FLORIDA"...........coach drowsike

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

good work man.. congrats on the W.

5. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

Very frustrating game...... on Georgia's opening drive, FSU got him to 4th and one on the FSU 49 yard line. Georgia calls a fake punt and picks up the first down, eventually moving it down the field to take a 7-0 lead.

The main thing in the game that stuck out in my mind was AJ GREEN. The dude is unreal and Georgia had no problem throwing up the ball to him. There were too many frustrating 3rd down and 5+ yard conversions for Georgia where the ball would get thrown in traffic and somehow his receivers would get hit and hang onto the ball while doing flips.

Georgia did a great job managing the ball and only turned the ball over once on a deep pass to the end zone that got picked off. The biggest turning point in the game was when FSU threw a pick 6, which gave Georgia a double digit lead.

The Georgia Defense was tough as nails and definitely did its part holding the normally high scoring seminoles to only 14 points.

Overall it was a great and exciting game. Georgia earned the victory, but FSU can't wait to play them next year.

Congrats Georgia.

6. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

[​IMG]
    Georgia wins Big
    UGA 42 FLA 21

Post game comin soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.