1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sick and tired of Madden's network issues

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by SimFBallCritic, Mar 18, 2013.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

This has been a drag in M13, at one time I wasnt getting any disconnects now it seems to happen more often. Timpegoose and I had 2 good games going and they disconnected. The first game I was up 10-7 with the ball late in the 2nd, in the 2nd game Goose and a comfortable lead late in the 4th. What sucks is the fact that I got the win because we had to Sim. Really blows.

TMFL

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Don't know what to tell ya man. It's happened to everyone. I just wonder when, if we haven't already, had somebody miss the playoffs because of a game like that.

Granted, still just a game, but that'd majorly suck especially if it's a user that doesn't make the playoffs that often.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Shaun will probably say it's a peer-to-peer issue.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Masler

Masler Walk On

*Knocks on wood* I haven't had any issues this season.

5. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

I have strong connection, and the funny things is I've never been disconnected from a lobby game, even though I don't spend a lot of time in Lobbies.

6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I don't believe Timpe has a strong connection, though.

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

It used to be awful, then was great, but buggy. Now it's fixed and average. Apparently Arris modems suck at high speeds.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I run my Arris into a netgear and use that for my xbox

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah we had a gateway, and the people I talked to on the phone weren't very helpful in bridging it and the techs were against it for some reason. Ended up getting a non-arris modem and a router (I forget what brand at the moment) and it's been working fine since.

10. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

If you have time Warner ( I think you do ) shoot me a pm or text goose , I got a buddy that is an engineer that might be able to look into it for me.

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I do, it's been good for the last couple weeks since we got the new modem, but I'll definitely shoot you a text if it acts up again. Thanks man.

12. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Timpegoose I've known of 2 people with good connections that still get disconnected. Just saying not completely your or my connection. Lol, still had a good time playing you.

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Haha yeah for sure, I knew what you meant :) one of the more fun games I've played the last couple of seasons.

14. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I have played 30+ online games out of all those, I've had just one giving me connection problems. Hopefully it will stay that way :)