Sick and tired of Madden's network issues

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by SimFBallCritic, Mar 18, 2013.

1. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

This has been a drag in M13, at one time I wasnt getting any disconnects now it seems to happen more often. Timpegoose and I had 2 good games going and they disconnected. The first game I was up 10-7 with the ball late in the 2nd, in the 2nd game Goose and a comfortable lead late in the 4th. What sucks is the fact that I got the win because we had to Sim. Really blows.

TMFL

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Don't know what to tell ya man. It's happened to everyone. I just wonder when, if we haven't already, had somebody miss the playoffs because of a game like that.

Granted, still just a game, but that'd majorly suck especially if it's a user that doesn't make the playoffs that often.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Shaun will probably say it's a peer-to-peer issue.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Masler

Masler Moderator

*Knocks on wood* I haven't had any issues this season.

5. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

I have strong connection, and the funny things is I've never been disconnected from a lobby game, even though I don't spend a lot of time in Lobbies.

6. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I don't believe Timpe has a strong connection, though.

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

It used to be awful, then was great, but buggy. Now it's fixed and average. Apparently Arris modems suck at high speeds.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I run my Arris into a netgear and use that for my xbox

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Yeah we had a gateway, and the people I talked to on the phone weren't very helpful in bridging it and the techs were against it for some reason. Ended up getting a non-arris modem and a router (I forget what brand at the moment) and it's been working fine since.

10. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

If you have time Warner ( I think you do ) shoot me a pm or text goose , I got a buddy that is an engineer that might be able to look into it for me.

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I do, it's been good for the last couple weeks since we got the new modem, but I'll definitely shoot you a text if it acts up again. Thanks man.

12. SimFBallCritic

SimFBallCritic Walk On

Timpegoose I've known of 2 people with good connections that still get disconnected. Just saying not completely your or my connection. Lol, still had a good time playing you.

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Haha yeah for sure, I knew what you meant :) one of the more fun games I've played the last couple of seasons.

14. ConiglioSG

ConiglioSG Walk On

I have played 30+ online games out of all those, I've had just one giving me connection problems. Hopefully it will stay that way :)