Sideline Catch Issue

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Masler, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm not sure about the rest of you but lately, especially in OD, the CPU will make a catch clearly out of bounds. I will challenge the play and it always stands as a catch. Not sure if this is an issue with both out of bounds and challenge not working (as usual) or what but it needs to be addressed because it has lost me some games this year, allowing the CPU to get into FG range, extending the drive...etc.

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I've had a few calls where my guys scored TDs, then it got challenged, and overturned. They were clearly out of bounds to begin with, I found that odd. As far as your issue, I haven't come across it yet at all.

3. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Happens to me all the time Masler.

I don't understand...I seems the blades of grass may be touching his heel right before the toe goes out of bounds or something. I honestly don't know...but yeah, it happens to me quite frequently.

4. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    What I think the problem is that what the game registers as out of bounds isn't exactly where the sideline is, so while it may look out of bounds to the game it is still in.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Haven't really had this issue but also only play about 4 computer games a season. I've noticed the over turning system isn't always the most accurate though.