Sigh...Here is what needs to happen

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by UcanHateMeNow, Jul 26, 2013.

1. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

krtgolfing
    Selvy9
    RedAL925
    IJGator
    thegman2.0
    mikeL9286
    cyhiphopp
    LTL7360
    Archie Griffin
    guayo10
    nkmi1984

Based on the information I've seen and read about the coaches issue the only way to resolve this is unfortunately either to restart or cyhiphopp to choose another team. Seeing as this is The Pride I don't see that being a fair option to him.

Another issue is that I will need to delete the current dynasty as EA only allows one dynasty right now per commish. They had previously allowed you purchase an add on to allow more than one but that has yet to be put up for sale in the PSN store. We will restart the dynasty with the option of each coach starting at the same level of 20. As such you can create your own coach or keep the default one. Personally since were gonna start at the same level I will create my own.

Once the new dynasty is created we will all join and you can either replay the already established games vs the cpu or SIM them. If the result is not what occurred originally then I can throw it out and just resim until the original result stands.

I know this is tedious but its better that we get this done now then 2-3 seasons down the road and have to restart. The new dynasty will be up as of later on this afternoon and invites will be sent.

• Like Like x 1
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I am game I guess.. For me please just sim my week 1 and week 2 games.. Did not get the tag for this one... IDK why seemed to get all the others...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  4. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

What happens if he rejoins the dynasty as another team and then rejoins again as UNC? No deal?

5. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

krtgolfing lets try this as our last and see what happens. I don't think it will change anything because the dynasty file has the user created coach but its worth a shot.

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I did last time.. I was kicked out and then you resent the invite.. Had my same coach??

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I could also join as say a fsu/ Clemson.. I do not really have a college team.. Just a group of like 5 I root for..

8. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

My concern with restarting the whole dynasty is... What's to say this issue doesn't pop up again?

krt... Were you the one that created a coach? Or did you use Fedora?

9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Created a coach.. I mentioned the issue popping up again to the Commish.. Nothing we can really do ya know...

10. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Yeah, I know there isn't much we can do about it. I just ask because one of the posts in this post talks about how all of the members in their OD are having issues and they all created their own coaches. And for our OD, most people used the default coaches. So it might just be a bug in ODs with user created coaches. I'd say it's a better solution, if you don't mind doing it, to re-join as Clemson or FSU and use the default coach. Because there's no way to guarantee that we don't end up with the same problem when we restart the OD.

11. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

But the Texam A & M user is the one that has level zero or whatever.. Or am I missing something...

12. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Ahh my bad. I thought it was you. lol

13. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Agree. Is the not-leveling-up limited to only created coaches?

14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

well if i have to replay it , i might then , but cpu did beat me fair and square

15. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm game for whatever, as long as we get it fixed. Just let me now what the group decides, and we'll do that. For now, though, what should I do about my user game tonight?

16. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i guess we let until u can decides what he does and group does man , sorry man , i wanted to see if i could play a good game vs a good team like buck eyes and give u a challenge then mac school would of

17. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Sigh......First place for QBs with 87 speed and 85 speed...........Ill side with the majority........Once we restart I know none will be interested but oh well. If we restart I may switch to Michigan.

18. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Yeah if we restart and can exchange teams, I'll go with Oregon. Spent a year and a half out there. No point in staying in the MAC.

19. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Like hell I'm changing teams. AmeriCon all the way.......

• Like Like x 1
  20. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Sorry for all the trouble guys. It's just tough to try and make it as a level 0 coach the whole dynasty.

21. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

True, a couple losses in a dynasty and you would be fired due to your job security. I'm eh on restarting, barely in week 2. I would've hated to restart in week 2 of season 3/4ish.

22. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, at least its only a few games in at most.

23. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That's funny. I was thinking of switching to Ohio U (my alma mater).

• Like Like x 1
  24. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

If/when we do start over, would it be sometime this weekend?

• Like Like x 1
  25. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

since im 30 mins from university of missuri , i be staying with them when we re start some time either this weekend or next week or some time tonight