Signed Free Agents?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Razcalking1978, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Signed Free Agents?

To the Powers That Be - what will the league be doing with players that are signed in the real NFL but appear as free agents in the game?

For example, the Bears signed Pisa Tinoisamoa in late May, but apparently he's a free agent in the game.

Or will a roster update take care of this before we even launch?

2. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    There will be a roster update on release date most likely or shortly thereafter

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am sure we will start after we get a roster update, most likely after the third preseason game and final cut down.

If EA continues to really support this games online features i think they will get us updated rosters pretty frequently.

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm more worried about the lack of sliders and not being able to change the game speed. They should get on that ASAP.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Shouldn't be as big an issue as you might think. Unlike NCAA, every game is a user game. So we're all on the same playing field

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Apparently there is no scouting either. So I guess the draft is just going to be complete luck. That sucks...

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Not trying to be an azz here Matrix, but nobody is forcing us to play this online franchise.

I prefer to hold judgement until we get started. Its cool that we can even get play Madden NFL in a league format (last years was total garbage) This is a huge upgrade.

Lets see where they take us with a patch and some other issues I think the developers said they were working on.

8. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Sorry, I was coming off more negatively than I thought. I'm not pissed off or anything I can't wait to play. I played a game last night before I had to go to sleep and loved it. Was just harping on a few things I had just read, my bad.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It would be cool if we could use draft classes, but I think that is not in.