Sigs for this league?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Jun 29, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Sigs for this league?

Anyone doing this for us?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    This is probably the third post here about it.

We are going to get to it, promise. Might be the end of the week.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Oh shit man, my bad. :(

I figured you'd be on it, I just wanted to make sure we were on your ever growing list.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I haven't forgotten about these guys. I just moved to a new house this past weekend, so things are a bit crazy.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Congratulations Drifter! I don't know about the market you're in (North Texas right?) But in Central Florida you can get houses for nothing as long as you can get financed (which is a hassle of it's own).

Either way congrats man!(y)

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

By the way I have Adobe CS3 which is what I assume you're using for these. I'm not very good with it but if you sent me some instructions and such I could probably make them myself. Just let me know, I'm not really sweating it. Just figured I'd offer the help.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Thanks Castor. I'm in the Houston area, so south Texas. The Texas reality market hasn't really taken a hit compared to the rest of the nation. The prices here were never really that inflated to begin with.

I took advantage of the financing available and I'm getting a good deal. Realistically, I wanted to work for about 6 months before committing to something like this, but it is just such a good time to buy.

As for the help, I really appreciate it you offering. It won't take me long to hammer out the signatures, it's just getting my computer and everything setup so that I can. I'll get them!