Silder Poll

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Jan 25, 2011.

?

What should we do about sliders?

1. Adjust Bill's

12.5%
  2. Try out the Redshirts' set

87.5%
  3. Do something else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I only have 1 cpu game left, plus whatever the post season brings.

That being said, how about we try the other set as is and then pick one in the offseason. So we can compare.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im cool with this. I have 2 CPU games left against much better teams so we'll see how I do.

4. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I win one game against the CPU, and we are going to try another set, really? I only have 1 CPU game left, and two user games. So my input won't be really informative. I need to win out just to make a bowl game. We can clearly go with the redshirts for the rest of the season since this is clearly rebuilding year for me.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

I say stick with what we have for the rest of the season, except maybe make the run game harder. Most of us, myself included, only have one CPU game remaining and it would be pointless since it's only one slider induced game.

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I am leaning towards switching them up to the redshirts on the next advance. My reasoning is that it is clear that the current set are too easy and because the game won't let us save the dynasty and test sliders on our own. I agree with Dakota in that the remaining games can be used to help gauge the other set for the upcoming season.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I can't see right now what differences between the two are but as lOng as it's not drastic in one direction or another I'm okay with whatever the group decides. The drastic changes are what kills the fun for me b/c it's like we have to learn a new rule book all over again and since we can't change playbooks it sucks major ass. IMO.

8. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I don't know how the previous sliders were, but I'm down with switching. I mean, if we already have issues with sliders this year, let's try and quarantine the problem with the remaining part of this season, so hopefully the next season goes w/out changes.

• Like Like x 1