Sim 10 (June 21-July 1)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 19, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just a heads up. I'll be able to export the next Sim, 99% sure ill miss the next two though. I set my gm up for vacation before this last export though.

Oh and dont worry guys, check out my trade block as I can still accept trades from the forums but can't get in the game where i will be.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Should be good to go

4. PAgamer07

Please welcome OzoneAz as the new Rays GM.

• Like Like x 3
  5. PAgamer07

Monday, July 1st, 2013
    2B Jason Kipnis of the Cleveland Indians honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    2B Danny Espinosa of the Washington Nationals honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    2B Jason Kipnis of the Cleveland Indians honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    RF Carlos Beltran of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Cliff Lee of the Detroit Tigers honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Johnny Cueto of the Cincinnati Reds honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SS Addison Maruszak of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    3B Nolan Arenado of the Colorado Rockies honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Saturday, June 29th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: Clay Buchholz pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Texas Rangers with 5 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Friday, June 28th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: Jason Kipnis goes 5-5 against the New York Mets, with 2 2B, 1 HR, 3 RBI and 4 R.
    Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
    Washington Nationals: Roger Bernadina got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Colorado Rockies: Rex Brothers got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Monday, June 24th, 2013
    SS Addison Maruszak of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B David Freese of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Friday, June 21st, 2013
    Toronto Blue Jays: Henderson Alvarez pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Colorado Rockies with 7 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!
    Houston Astros: J.B. Shuck goes 0-4 against the Detroit Tigers, ending his hitting streak at 21 games.
    Cincinnati Reds: Todd Frazier goes 5-6 against the Philadelphia Phillies, with 4 2B, 4 RBI and 3 R.

6. PAgamer07

Monday, July 1st, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: SS Nick Punto was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    New York Yankees: C Russell Martin was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: CF Norichika Aoki was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Houston Astros: LF J.D. Martinez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken kneecap. He's expected to miss about 7 months.
    Sunday, June 30th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP James Shields was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Chicago White Sox: MR Gregory Infante was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Saturday, June 29th, 2013
    Toronto Blue Jays: SP Brett Cecil was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Minnesota Twins: SP Kyle Drabek was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Miami Marlins: SP Tom Koehler was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Washington Nationals: RF Mike Morse was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn ankle ligaments. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Kansas City Royals: LF Alex Gordon was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Friday, June 28th, 2013
    Houston Astros: LF J.D. Martinez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Toronto Blue Jays: SS Jason Bartlett was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Thursday, June 27th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: John Lackey has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 1-2 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: 2B Osvaldo Martinez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Wednesday, June 26th, 2013
    Chicago White Sox: MR Kevin Gregg was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    New York Yankees: SP Manny Banuelos was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: 1B James Loney was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: SP Kyle Kendrick was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: CF Matt Kemp was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 2-3 months.
    Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Jason Grilli has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2-3 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: Livan Hernandez has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 months.
    Detroit Tigers: MR Bobby Jenks was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Kansas City Royals: LF Alex Gordon was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: quadriceps soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: CF Erik Komatsu was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Houston Astros: LF J.D. Martinez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: 3B Adrian Cardenas was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: thigh muscle strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: CL Brian Fuentes was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder surgery (scar tissue). He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    Seattle Mariners: RF Ichiro Suzuki was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Monday, June 24th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: LF Aaron Cunningham was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: MR Lester Oliveros was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Sunday, June 23rd, 2013
    Oakland Athletics: A.J. Cole has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    San Diego Padres: SS Everth Cabrera was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: ruptured Achilles tendon. He's expected to miss about 8 months.
    Tampa Bay Rays: 3B Evan Longoria was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: SP Derek Holland was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Detroit Tigers: 2B Brian Roberts was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Los Angeles Angels: 1B Kendrys Morales was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn ankle ligaments. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Saturday, June 22nd, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: LF Eric Fryer was injured . The Diagnosis: fever. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: LF Tony Gwynn Jr. was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Cleveland Indians: SP Zach McAllister was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: 3B David Freese was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hand soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Friday, June 21st, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: CL Mark Melancon was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Kansas City Royals: SP Jake Odorizzi was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    New York Mets: 1B Allan Dykstra was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring cramp. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Washington Nationals: 3B Mark Teahen was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Milwaukee Brewers: 1B Travis Ishikawa was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: plantar fascitis. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: 1B Jason Kubel was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore groin. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.

7. PAgamer07

8. PAgamer07

JFace907 The Cleveland outfield curse continues

9. PAgamer07

Next sim is Thursday. Im going to upload the reports so the league pages are up to date.

Also... I simmed an extra day again. I thought there were 31 days in June. Hahaha.. .Next sim is only 9 days

• Like Like x 1
  10. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Braves and Marlins both making a charge after the shitty starts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Mets sucking it up last two sims...

12. OzoneAz

OzoneAz Walk On

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi, I am the new Tampa Bay owner. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys. I love the tradition sports communities, they always seem to attract good peeps! For the most part I am a hard nut to crack with trades. I mostly build my teams through the minor system and free agency. With that said I know with Tampa's small market free agency will be a challenge. Draft picks are non debatable.

• Like Like x 5
  13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

[​IMG]

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Matt Kemp needs some roid's, his real life injury's have even found their way into OOTP.

15. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

It's a bittersweet day in Detroit. I elated to be 14 games over .500 but I also lost my top prospect, 2B - Drake Hollow, for 9 months to an ACL. He was about to make his ML debut and bat 2nd. And he is 'Durable' which makes me wonder if that stupid designation actually means anything

16. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Just a heads up I won't be as active as I like but will still be uploading my sims. In the middle of a move and currently don't have cable or internet at the new place yet so I have to run to the library to get shit done.

17. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Making some risky moves with the lineup for this next sim...

No Braun, no Weeks... Young guys getting some playing time... Plus, called up Jed Bradley for some bullpen help and using Stillson as a spot starter to save the arm.

Rollins, Hart, and Prince are going to have to carry the team, or just have the pitching back to early season form.

18. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah i made a big trade to see if i can put this season back to .500

19. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

PAgamer07

Can you confirm you received my export for this next sim?

I exported from work and not sure how that'll all work out.

Thanks.