Sim 11 (All-Star Sim)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Aug 5, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Good job noles.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Thats right my crap is fixed and no missed export. My name still made the list for last sim. I dont like naughty list lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Hey Jesse - I just re-exported. Please use my new export. thanks

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Cole really gets on my nerves... :mad:

6. KnightNoles

PAgamer07

Re-exported if the process hasn't started yet

7. PAgamer07

• Like Like x 1
  8. PAgamer07

9. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sorry PA. Been gone all weekend. Just got back

• Like Like x 1
  10. PAgamer07

11. PAgamer07

Monday, July 7th, 2014
    LF Carlos Peguero of the Seattle Mariners honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    C Jason Jaramillo of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Kansas City Royals: Billy Butler goes 1-4 against the Minnesota Twins, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Sunday, July 6th, 2014
    Cleveland Indians: Ubaldo Jimenez pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Detroit Tigers with 6 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Boston Red Sox: Carl Crawford gets his 2000th career hit!
    San Francisco Giants: Madison Bumgarner pitches a 3-hit shutout against the San Diego Padres with 9 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Saturday, July 5th, 2014
    Miami Marlins: Giancarlo Stanton goes 5-7 against the New York Mets, with 2 2B, 0 RBI and 1 R.
    Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014
    Tampa Bay Rays: David Price pitches a NO-HITTER against the Philadelphia Phillies with 10 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Texas Rangers: Matt Harrison pitches a 5-hit shutout against the New York Yankees with 8 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!

12. PAgamer07

Thursday, July 10th, 2014
    Kansas City Royals: 1B Eric Hosmer was injured . The Diagnosis: earache. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Monday, July 7th, 2014
    Cleveland Indians: SP Ricky Romero was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Jake Peavy was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained Achilles tendon. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: 3B Edwin Encarnacion was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: RF Ryan Kalish was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: broken hand. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Detroit Tigers: 1B Daric Barton was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: 1B Kendrys Morales was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised cheekbone. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Sunday, July 6th, 2014
    San Francisco Giants: Angel Pagan has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 7 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: SP Justin Verlander was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    New York Yankees: SP Felipe Paulino was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Saturday, July 5th, 2014
    Tampa Bay Rays: 3B Evan Longoria was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Kansas City Royals: LF Carlo Testa was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: broken kneecap. He's expected to miss about 8 months.
    Kansas City Royals: CL Kelvin Herrera was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    Minnesota Twins: 2B Steven Singleton was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    San Diego Padres: 2B Melvin Hegwood was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Thursday, July 3rd, 2014
    St. Louis Cardinals: CF Jon Jay was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP Jeremy Hellickson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: SP Brian Matusz was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: dead arm. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: LF Josh Willingham was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: RF Jayson Werth was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014
    Miami Marlins: MR Mark Buehrle was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 7-8 weeks.
    Tuesday, July 1st, 2014
    St. Louis Cardinals: David Freese has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Texas Rangers: RF Andruw Jones was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 1 day.

13. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

[​IMG]

14. KnightNoles

The injury bug starts to hit...

15. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

F me, thought I got this done yesterday morning.