Sim 12 (7/11-7/21)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Timpegoose, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Sorry, won't be getting a export from Tampa :(

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Exported

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Running it now.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

File's up. I'm going to assume no e-mails. Hopefully going to investigate that by my sim next week.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

my #1 pitching prospect before working a 3.05 ERA in the bigs, Gabriel Iampos is out six weeks. but luckily my favorite minor league pitcher and #2 overall a few years ago Gabriel Cardenas went out 8-9 months this sim too so he will have some company.

a direct quote from the Reno AAA manager "As you all know, we can't control injuries...." We fired his ass immediately.

and i'm going on vacation, be back sometime in a week or two.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

What's my record? Still out of the country and without emails I don't know how I'm doing

10. sonn

sonn Walk On

17.5 games out of first. I think you're a game over .500.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sonn

sonn Walk On

Oh and Bautista is having a -0.9 WAR season.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

13. sonn

sonn Walk On

Need a hug?