Sim 12 (July 11- July 20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 23, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

just exported

3. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

exported

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Just exported. Was going back and forth on moving my backup LF to 3B.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Still out of town PA. My bad, might have got my sims mixed up.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

7. PAgamer07

Starting in a few...

Still missing Cole (excused), Dan (excused) and Gavin

8. PAgamer07

Friday, July 19th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: Justin Verlander pitches a 2-hit shutout against the Toronto Blue Jays with 10 strikeouts and 4 BB allowed!
    St. Louis Cardinals: Kolten Wong goes 5-5 against the Arizona Diamondbacks, with 1 2B, 4 RBI and 1 R.
    Wednesday, July 17th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Aramis Ramirez gets his 2000th career hit!
    Monday, July 15th, 2013
    1B Eric Hosmer of the Kansas City Royals honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    LF Logan Morrison of the Arizona Diamondbacks honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, July 14th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: David Ortiz goes 5-5 against the Kansas City Royals, with 2 2B, 2 RBI and 1 R.
    Saturday, July 13th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Dan Haren pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Seattle Mariners with 5 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!
    Thursday, July 11th, 2013
    Chicago White Sox: Adam Dunn launches his 400th career home run!
    Kansas City Royals: Eric Hosmer goes 5-5 against the Cleveland Indians, with 1 HR, 3 RBI and 2 R.

9. PAgamer07

Saturday, July 20th, 2013
    Baltimore Orioles: 3B Brandon Inge was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained knee. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: RF Carlos Beltran was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    San Diego Padres: CF Cameron Maybin was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Friday, July 19th, 2013
    Miami Marlins: Osvaldo Martinez has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: RF Matt Joyce was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Toronto Blue Jays: CF Scott Cousins was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    St. Louis Cardinals: SS Rafael Furcal was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained quadriceps. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Thursday, July 18th, 2013
    Atlanta Braves: SP Tim Hudson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: SP Clayton Kershaw was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Wednesday, July 17th, 2013
    Philadelphia Phillies: 3B Placido Polanco was injured . The Diagnosis: bronchitis. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Chicago White Sox: SP Chris Sale was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Los Angeles Angels: SP Jered Weaver was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: radial nerve (elbow) decompression surgery. He's expected to miss about 4-5 months.
    Texas Rangers: MR Joel Zumaya was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Atlanta Braves: SS Andrelton Simmons was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: 2B Chase Utley was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Tuesday, July 16th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: C Stephen Vogt was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Monday, July 15th, 2013
    Houston Astros: SP Wandy Rodriguez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Sunday, July 14th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: CL Andrew Bailey was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    San Diego Padres: LF Carlos Quentin was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: concussion. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Saturday, July 13th, 2013
    St. Louis Cardinals: Carlos Villanueva has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 months.
    Chicago White Sox: 1B Drew Locke was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Detroit Tigers: MR Chad Qualls was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: heel soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    New York Yankees: LF Brett Gardner was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    New York Yankees: LF Cole Garner was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured thumb. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP James McDonald was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow ligament reconstruction surgery. He's expected to miss about 12 months.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Charlie Morton was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: radial nerve (elbow) decompression surgery. He's expected to miss about 4-5 months.
    Colorado Rockies: 1B Todd Helton was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained posterior cruciate ligament. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Friday, July 12th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: Aaron Cunningham has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 4 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: 3B Kevin Youkilis was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Minnesota Twins: SS Juan Uribe was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained thumb. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: LF Coco Crisp was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: back spasms. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: 2B Justin Sellers was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    New York Yankees: 2B Robinson Cano was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: precautionary reasons (head injury). He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    Atlanta Braves: CF Michael Bourn was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: latissimus dorsi strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Thursday, July 11th, 2013
    Houston Astros: CF J.B. Shuck was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: LF Domonic Brown was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.

10. PAgamer07

11. PAgamer07

Next sim is Tuesday and that is trade deadline. Get your non waiver trades done.

12. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

:eek:

TUESDAY?!

Have to wait to see how this new/improved Brew Crew looks til Tuesday?

I'm dying inside.... Need.... more.... OOTP... Need... more... Dugout...

I kid, I kid... More time to analyze what needs to be done to take back the NL Central...

Thanks to the leadership for introducing such a bad ass game to me and running one fine league.

• Like Like x 1
  13. PAgamer07

Shit, I meant Monday.. sorry was a little out of it last night

• Like Like x 1
  14. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Beer thirty?

• Like Like x 1
  15. KnightNoles

Scary that my first round draft pick is already deemed "Ready for Major League Level"
    @ (A) Potomac
    Howard Strickland: 14 G 10-27 .370 2 2Bs 3B HR 5 BB 6Ks

16. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

PAgamer07 I should be getting internet this week at my new place. Wednesday is the appointment with Time Warner. I hope to be active this week again. Thank you for understanding.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You should call him up and bat him 3rrd.

18. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Still swept me before the AS break :(

• Like Like x 1
  19. KnightNoles

(y)

Clown Statement, Bro!

• Like Like x 1
  20. KnightNoles