Sim 12 (Trade Deadline Sim)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, May 8, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Tonight's sim will be at the usual. Please let me know if guys need more time to work a deal, I will be happy to delay. I plan on a feature as well on the deals made before the deadline.

As always, if somoene is NOT responding to your PMs or tags about trade inquiries, I need to know.

GL All.

2. PAgamer07

Missing Exports from:

Arizona
    Baltimore
    Colorado
    Minnesota

3. PAgamer07

Baltimores was received

4. PAgamer07

Oops... Was supposed to be a PM.

Sim starting.. Any trades from here on out have to be a waiver trade.

5. PAgamer07

Wednesday, August 1st, 2012
    3B Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    3B Pablo Sandoval of the San Francisco Giants honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Roy Oswalt of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Zack Greinke of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    RF Jerad Head of the Detroit Tigers honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    3B Todd Frazier of the Cincinnati Reds honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Monday, July 30th, 2012
    C Francisco Cervelli of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Corey Hart of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    San Francisco Giants: Tim Lincecum pitches a 3-hit shutout against the New York Mets with 9 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Minnesota Twins: Denard Span hits for the CYCLE, going 4-4 against the Chicago White Sox, with 3 RBI and 2 runs scored.
    New York Yankees: Roy Oswalt pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Baltimore Orioles with 6 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012
    Chicago White Sox: Gordon Beckham goes 0-4 against the Texas Rangers, ending his hitting streak at 21 games.
    Cincinnati Reds: Zack Cozart goes 5-6 against the Colorado Rockies, with 1 HR, 4 RBI and 2 R.
    Friday, July 27th, 2012
    Tampa Bay Rays: Matt Moore pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Los Angeles Angels with 6 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Thursday, July 26th, 2012
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Andre Ethier goes 5-8 against the St. Louis Cardinals, with 1 2B, 1 3B, 0 RBI and 0 R.
    Wednesday, July 25th, 2012
    Chicago White Sox: Gordon Beckham goes 1-4 against the Minnesota Twins, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Tuesday, July 24th, 2012
    Milwaukee Brewers: Nyjer Morgan goes 5-6 against the Philadelphia Phillies, with 1 RBI and 2 R.
    Monday, July 23rd, 2012
    3B Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B Ian Stewart of the Chicago Cubs honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Saturday, July 21st, 2012
    Colorado Rockies: Jhoulys Chacin pitches a 5-hit shutout against the San Diego Padres with 8 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!

6. PAgamer07

Texas Rangers: Signed SP Neftali Feliz to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $17,680,000.
    Saturday, July 21st, 2012
    Chicago Cubs: Signed SP Jeff Samardzija to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $15,880,000.
    The Detroit Tigers traded a 6th round draft pick and a 7th round draft pick to the Chicago White Sox, getting 30-year-old minor league left fielder Conor Jackson and 26-year-old reliever Dylan Axelrod in return.
    The Detroit Tigers traded 26-year-old reliever Daniel Schlereth to the Boston Red Sox, getting 31-year-old reliever Bobby Jenks, 23-year-old minor league right fielder Bryce Brentz and a 3rd round draft pick in return.
    The Detroit Tigers traded 22-year-old minor league starting pitcher Kevin Eichhorn and 23-year-old minor league starting pitcher Kelvin de la Cruz to the Houston Astros, getting 25-year-old center fielder Jordan Schafer in return.
    The Chicago White Sox traded 31-year-old right fielder Alex Rios to the Kansas City Royals, getting 35-year-old starting pitcher Bruce Chen, a 4th round draft pick and a 5th round draft pick in return.
    The Chicago White Sox traded 30-year-old shortstop Alexei Ramirez to the Pittsburgh Pirates, getting a 2nd round draft pick in return.
    The Baltimore Orioles traded 23-year-old left fielder Starling Marte and a 6th round draft pick to the Atlanta Braves, getting 18-year-old minor league left fielder Jesse Winker and a 2nd round draft pick in return.
    The Detroit Tigers traded 21-year-old starting pitcher Jacob Turner and 24-year-old minor league starting pitcher Andrew Oliver to the Miami Marlins, getting 18-year-old minor league starting pitcher Lance McCullers, a 2nd round draft pick and a 3rd round draft pick in return.
    The Chicago Cubs traded a 3rd round draft pick to the Chicago White Sox, getting 35-year-old closer Matt Thornton in return.
    The Seattle Mariners traded 21-year-old minor league starting pitcher Carter Capps to the Houston Astros, getting 27-year-old reliever Wesley Wright in return.
    The Chicago Cubs traded 19-year-old minor league shortstop Ronald Torreyes and a 5th round draft pick to the Baltimore Orioles, getting 27-year-old starting pitcher Wei-Yin Chen in return.
    The Detroit Tigers traded 26-year-old second baseman Neil Walker to the San Francisco Giants, getting a 2nd round draft pick in return.

7. PAgamer07

Wednesday, August 1st, 2012
    Cincinnati Reds: Willie Harris diagnosed with a fractured finger, will miss 2 months.
    Minnesota Twins: Justin Morneau diagnosed with a strained hamstring, will miss 3 months.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Nolan Reimold diagnosed with a strained back muscle, will miss 2-3 weeks.
    Tuesday, July 31st, 2012
    Cleveland Indians: Shin-Soo Choo diagnosed with a fractured skull, it's a career-ending injury.
    Miami Marlins: 1B Gaby Sanchez was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Philadelphia Phillies: 1B Ryan Howard was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Detroit Tigers: 1B Matt LaPorta was injured in a collision at a base. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Detroit Tigers: 1B Prince Fielder was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: quadriceps soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Minnesota Twins: 1B Justin Morneau was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Minnesota Twins: RF Chris Parmelee was injured in a collision at a base. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Monday, July 30th, 2012
    Detroit Tigers: Miguel Cabrera diagnosed with a ruptured Achilles tendon, will miss 4 months.
    San Francisco Giants: Angel Pagan diagnosed with a strained quad, will miss one week.
    Cincinnati Reds: CF Willie Harris was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Sunday, July 29th, 2012
    Seattle Mariners: Franklin Gutierrez diagnosed with a sprained wrist, will miss 3-4 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Brandon Guyer diagnosed with a sprained ankle, will miss 1-2 weeks.
    New York Mets: RF Kirk Nieuwenhuis was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained quadriceps. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: 2B Freddy Sanchez was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Colorado Rockies: Alejandro De Aza diagnosed with wrist tendinitis, will miss 3 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Brandon Guyer was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: LF Nolan Reimold was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Chicago Cubs: RF David DeJesus was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: LF Angel Pagan was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Friday, July 27th, 2012
    Cleveland Indians: Derek Lowe diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament, will miss 6 months.
    Oakland Athletics: Omar Infante has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 months.
    Oakland Athletics: Yoenis Cespedes diagnosed with plantar fascitis, will miss 5 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: 3B Miguel Cabrera was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Atlanta Braves: LF Jose Constanza was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Miami Marlins: SP Ricky Nolasco was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Alejandro De Aza was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Cleveland Indians: RF Shin-Soo Choo was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Thursday, July 26th, 2012
    Milwaukee Brewers: Carlos Gomez diagnosed with a sore knee, is day-to-day for 4 days.
    Wednesday, July 25th, 2012
    New York Yankees: Roy Oswalt diagnosed with back tightness, is day-to-day for 5 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: Scott Rolen has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 5 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: Tom Gorzelanny diagnosed with a strained calf muscle, will miss 3 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: Matt Dominguez has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 1-2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: CF Yoenis Cespedes was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Cleveland Indians: SP Derek Lowe was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Seattle Mariners: CF Franklin Gutierrez was injured on a defensive play. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Washington Nationals: SP Stephen Strasburg was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 8 weeks.
    Tuesday, July 24th, 2012
    Minnesota Twins: Francisco Liriano diagnosed with a strained back muscle, is day-to-day for 6 days.
    Kansas City Royals: Kevin Kouzmanoff diagnosed with a strained rib cage muscle, is day-to-day for one week.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: RF Justin Upton was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: RF Melky Cabrera was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore hamstring. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    New York Yankees: SP Roy Oswalt was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Milwaukee Brewers: CF Carlos Gomez was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Monday, July 23rd, 2012
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw diagnosed with radial nerve compression, will miss 9 months.
    Cincinnati Reds: Mike Leake diagnosed with a herniated disc, will miss 2-3 months.
    Kansas City Royals: 3B Kevin Kouzmanoff was injured while running the bases. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Washington Nationals: CF Roger Bernadina was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: RF Mike Morse was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Minnesota Twins: SP Francisco Liriano was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012
    Texas Rangers: SP Scott Feldman was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Chicago Cubs: CF Brett Jackson was injured . The Diagnosis: virus. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Matt Diaz was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (neck). He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: MR Tom Gorzelanny was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Boston Red Sox: SP Daisuke Matsuzaka was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: biceps strain. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SP Mike Leake was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Cincinnati Reds: MR Bill Bray was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: MR Manny Parra was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.

8. PAgamer07

9. PAgamer07

File is up. Next sim is... Thursday! All trades from here on out must follow waive to trade rules in the transactions sub forum.

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Twice in two sims Strasburg has gone down :(

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

God damn it PA you are evil!

12. PAgamer07

LOL. Blame the simmer. Its not me man!!

13. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

So if a player had injury diagnosis pending and you put him on the DL just to be safe is the injured time left always correct?

14. PAgamer07

briosu99
    Aagistar
    PepperNY
    ryalaman
    sonn
    Bobby
    soxandgators
    Sharkman37
    JFace907
    Dan Heckelbeck
    CeeGee
    ZCar352
    Norezn
    Dylema
    Bob
    Timpegoose
    KnightNoles
    Fiddy14
    JohnnyClutch
    NDCOLTS1979
    Bucsfan94
    ty5oke
    beardcoast
    Colemanchu
    recchem2000
    County5
    Gavin O'Brien
    abolishthefed

If you donwloaded the new file before now (1045PM EST) please redownload. I imported some changes AFTER I had processed trades and it messed up some things for the Cubs and Orioles trades with White Sox and Atlanta. So... I had to manually fix and reupload. Please redownload the league file

15. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

no it can change if they have a set back

16. JohnnyClutch

Fuck me in the asshole. Gabby Sanchez was hurt running the bases. Injury is unknown but he is out for 33 months.

17. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

put him on 15 day dl no longer till u know for sure. this happened to me with volstad i put him on 60 day and he was out for a weekhe is still sitting there un injured

18. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

damn these injuries are just brutal

19. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Could be worse. Shin Soo Choo had his career ended.

20. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I was referring to his injury actually and a ton of other teams not nessecerily mine

21. JohnnyClutch

Yeah thats what I did.

22. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

That totally sucks about Choo having to retire in this game... I like the dude. Injuries are a beast this season.

23. PAgamer07

Whats weird is he was injured on a defensive play. So I watched the game replay (it happened in 1st inning) and saw absolutely nothing about it.

24. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Just so you know, I did read that we need to UPLOAD the league file again. I uploaded the info as soon as you notified us the sim was complete. You might make everyone acknowledge they know to do that so there are no issues for the next sim.... just a thought.

25. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Agreed. It appears players go on the DL once they start playing well in this game.