1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sim 12

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Sharkman37, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Not sure at what point this will kick off tonight. rosters still due at 8

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Can you confirm you have mine? I did it like 7 times... Please take my last one.

3. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

its there Ryan

4. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Missing:
    Cardinals
    Twins

will do proper tagging later

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

That fucking SUCKED...

6. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Sunday, July 20th, 2014
    Los Angeles Dodgers: CF Matt Kemp was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: tired arm. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Saturday, July 19th, 2014

Los Angeles Angels: RF Nick Swisher was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Toronto Blue Jays: 3B Christian Villanueva was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Miami Marlins: MR Mark Worrell was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow inflammation. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    St. Louis Cardinals: LF Matt Holliday was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn back muscle. He's expected to miss about 4 months.

Friday, July 18th, 2014
    Texas Rangers: 2B Ian Kinsler was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: MR Hong-Chih Kuo was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.

Thursday, July 17th, 2014
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Josh Willingham has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: CL Tyler Melling was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Aaron Cunningham was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: SS Frank Green was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: C Jason Jaramillo was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.

Wednesday, July 16th, 2014
    New York Yankees: LF Brett Gardner was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Aaron Cunningham was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised thigh. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Kansas City Royals: SP Dallas Braden was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Peter Bourjos was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken bone in elbow. He's expected to miss about 5 months.

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014
    Los Angeles Angels: RF Nick Swisher was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Atlanta Braves: LF Coco Crisp was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained wrist. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Monday, July 14th, 2014
    Detroit Tigers: C Vinny Rottino was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised toe. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    New York Mets: MR Joe Saunders was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Washington Nationals: RF Bryce Harper was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    St. Louis Cardinals: LF Erik Komatsu was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Sunday, July 13th, 2014
    Seattle Mariners: MR Hisashi Iwakuma was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn flexor tendon (elbow). He's expected to miss about 9-10 months.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Gerrit Cole was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    San Diego Padres: SP Cory Luebke was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.

Saturday, July 12th, 2014
    Miami Marlins: LF Christian Yelich was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured thumb. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: RF Bryce Harper was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.

Thursday, July 10th, 2014
    Kansas City Royals: 1B Eric Hosmer was injured . The Diagnosis: earache. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  7. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

The simmer giveth and the simmer taketh away

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Seriously, you're the worst simmer ever.

9. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

10. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

lol. thats not what you were saying when I ran it last Monday and I got you a 9-1 sim :D

11. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

But what have you done for me lately Matt... :mad:

12. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Orioles-Braves in the World Series. I don't get why any other teams are even trying.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Pitching/Defense vs Offense again. That didn't go so well for me the first time around, so I kinda hope its not the case this time :p

14. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Are we able to see team stats from previous years? Because I don't remember KC's offense being that good during that year. It was more of a stupid lucky run and a weak division.

15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I don't remember if it was good during the season or not. I just know they hit the shit out of my pitchers in the WS.

16. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If you click on History -> Index -> Team Name you can see the basic team stats from every year in their history.

17. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

He can't help the crew suck. Or the fact u lost 3 out of 4 to the cubs AGAIN

18. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

You're the worst.

Hate you...

19. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

I am playing possum. Like those olympic badminton teams. Sure as hell the Tigers will have a say in the AL rep in the WS

20. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

We're all playing for second... Still say Giants cake to the Series Championship.

21. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

From a nice 5-1 sim to a 2-8 one. hooo humm

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

From wasting 4 sims trying to trade for a starting pitcher only to have the guy decide he wasnt available anymore to 1-7.

• Like Like x 1
  23. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Send me everything you've got worth a crap... Can't have the Scrubs win the NL Central... Must pool our collective powers together to make sure the Scrubs go back to the cellar.

24. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

you don't need what i have, plus you keeping liking every sad post i make and it hurts my feelings.

• Like Like x 1
  25. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

That gets a like