1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sim 12

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by ryalaman, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Starts at 8. Don't know if it'll be live or not yet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Here's hoping that it is!

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Just Exported

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Sim is done, but the internet sucks where I am so it won't upload. I'll upload it when I get home in about 2 or 3 hours.

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

So yeah, I finally got the email very early this morning and it said I didn't play any games during the SIM and have no stats for it. However, if I do the math of what my record was before and after the sim, I went 7-7. I haven't had the chance to check in game as I'm at work now so all I'm going off is the email I got.

PAgamer07
    ryalaman
    Sharkman37

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. The email said no games were played because the file wouldn't upload when I first tried. I had to run a 0 day sim to get it to work later. You went 4-4 and are now sitting 3.5 games back of the Baltimore Orioles.

7. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Cool, I was just wondering and damn, I thought I'd have a better SIM. Oh well, maybe it's not Tampa's year :( Have fun at the Terp game tonight.. I'll be rooting for ya to beat those bastard Wildcats!