Sim 13 (July 21- Aug 01)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Mar 22, 2013.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PAgamer07

4. PAgamer07

Thursday, August 1st, 2019
    LF Phil Davidson of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    RF Luis Pérez of the Colorado Rockies honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Augusto Martínez of the Minnesota Twins honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Jed Bradley of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    CF José Acosta of the Minnesota Twins honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    LF Jason Parrish of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Monday, July 29th, 2019
    LF Phil Davidson of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B Sancho Gómez of the Atlanta Braves honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Miami Marlins: Giancarlo Stanton launches his 300th career home run!
    Sunday, July 28th, 2019
    Baltimore Orioles: Chris Patterson pitches a NO-HITTER against the Boston Red Sox with 4 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!
    Saturday, July 27th, 2019
    Tampa Bay Rays: Cole Figueroa goes 5-6 against the New York Yankees, with 1 RBI and 2 R.
    Friday, July 26th, 2019
    Oakland Athletics: Kolten Wong goes 0-4 against the Seattle Mariners, ending his hitting streak at 20 games.
    Thursday, July 25th, 2019
    Baltimore Orioles: Mario González pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Toronto Blue Jays with 2 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Oakland Athletics: Kolten Wong goes 1-4 against the Seattle Mariners, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
    Milwaukee Brewers: Jason Parrish goes 0-4 against the St. Louis Cardinals, ending his hitting streak at 21 games.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Derek Holland pitches a 4-hit shutout against the San Francisco Giants with 4 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Monday, July 22nd, 2019
    RF Romain Vignal of the Toronto Blue Jays honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    SS James Croom of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Jason Parrish goes 2-4 against the St. Louis Cardinals, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Sunday, July 21st, 2019
    Texas Rangers: Kyle Blanks got suspended 7 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Kansas City Royals: Jim Beli got suspended 7 games after ejection following a brawl.

5. PAgamer07

Monday, July 29th, 2019
    Toronto Blue Jays: Signed free agent CF Chris B. Young to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,104,000.
    Friday, July 26th, 2019
    Cleveland Indians: Signed LF Manuel Rico to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $30,440,000.
    Miami Marlins: Signed MR Ryan Perry to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $12,000,000.
    Oakland Athletics: Signed CF Ben Revere to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,650,000.
    Miami Marlins: Signed CL Jake Robertson to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $14,750,000.
    Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
    Boston Red Sox: Demoted SS Jacob Settles to Triple A Pawtucket.
    Boston Red Sox: Placed SS Troy Tulowitzki on the active roster.
    Sunday, July 21st, 2019
    Colorado Rockies: Signed SP Wily Peralta to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $2,800,000.

6. PAgamer07

Thursday, August 1st, 2019
    Minnesota Twins: Anastasio Martínez has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 weeks.
    Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
    Philadelphia Phillies: SS Neil Kelley was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Chicago Cubs: MR Wilton Lopez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    San Francisco Giants: C Buster Posey was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Tuesday, July 30th, 2019
    Minnesota Twins: RF Robinson Martínez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Houston Astros: SP Josh Johnson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Monday, July 29th, 2019
    Los Angeles Angels: 3B Joseph Krehbiel was injured . The Diagnosis: cold. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: RF Lance Jeffries was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: MR Josh Burris was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow strain. He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    Sunday, July 28th, 2019
    Atlanta Braves: LF Carlos Reyes was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Cincinnati Reds: CF Júlio Díaz was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Houston Astros: CF António Pajarillo was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Rafael Ortega was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Saturday, July 27th, 2019
    Pittsburgh Pirates: MR Orlando Castro was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 8-9 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: MR Brad Boxberger was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: MR Dan Runzler was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Friday, July 26th, 2019
    Arizona Diamondbacks: MR Eury De La Rosa was injured . The Diagnosis: viral infection. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Gregorio Castro has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 7 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP David Hurlbut was injured . The Diagnosis: migraine. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    New York Yankees: SP Clayton Kershaw was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: C Jose Felix was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CL Addison Reed was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn flexor tendon (elbow). He's expected to miss about 14 months.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: 1B Clayton Connor was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Detroit Tigers: LF Roberto Martínez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: SS Ken Spell was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
    New York Yankees: CF Mason Williams was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Boston Red Sox: SP Kevin Gausman was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
    Detroit Tigers: LF Roberto Martínez was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised shoulder. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Detroit Tigers: SP Ryan Blackwood was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Seattle Mariners: CF Kozue Kubo was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Colorado Rockies: MR Luke Gregerson was injured . The Diagnosis: Broken Leg. He's expected to miss about 6 months.
    Monday, July 22nd, 2019
    Miami Marlins: 2B Ramiro Rodríguez was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bone bruise (wrist). He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: CL Rudy Brown was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Sunday, July 21st, 2019
    Washington Nationals: 2B Rob Mitchell was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: SP Kyle Drabek was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn UCL (Tommy John surgery). He's expected to miss about 11 months.
    Chicago White Sox: 3B Ramón Ocampo was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured ankle. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Fuckin Drabek's vag exploded... He is as good as dead now...

8. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Haha at my SS straining his calf throwing the ball!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Someone please slow down the twins.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Somehow the Cubs had their first winning sim?

11. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

You and NeuroticTruth need to make winning sims a trend. This #TeePeeTankJob has somehow hit some winning ways as well. I needs me the number 1 pick!

• Like Like x 1
  12. PAgamer07

Yeah, you went 2 and 3 against me and pretty sure you won the series against the Brewers. Embarassing...

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Haha, I used to be optimistic about the future, now I just realize I'm a terrible manager.

LOL

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Finally got some pitching.

15. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Tough sim for the Rangers, Minnesota gets the the sweep at Arlington averaging 14 runs a game for a 3 gm series, that's F'n ugly.

16. PAgamer07

Statslab updated. Had to get my ass handed to me by OMlawdog last night after the sim sorry for the delay.

17. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

That'll happen vs him... No slouch

18. PAgamer07

Well Madden decided to kill any momentum with a BS fumble early in the game and no pass protection. Sorta my fault too, Lasean McCoy gouged me a couple times on the same run. I didnt start making adjustments until it was too late. Thought my guys could control the play. Also sucks that my best OLB to the playside was out (Woodley). Oh well...

19. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

i had a 7-4 sim and went back 3 games behind him, when he was already 4-5 games ahead. Now i know why.

20. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

He averaged about 10 runs a game vs me in the 5 game series too. Swept me at home. Ken feel free to use the broom thread was a epic sweep. You crushed all my hopes and dreams for this season in one sweeep.
    Ken Welsch

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 2