Sim 15 - (Aug 11-20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Sharkman37, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

get your stuff in guys

2. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Matt,
    Come on man.,. Hook me up with a 10-0 sim...

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Just got home. You'll have my winning export by 8

4. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

you got to be nice to me Smooth. Your berating me will only result in a 4-6 sim tops. See Raj is nice and I consistently give him 7-3 sims or better. :D

5. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Accepting PayPal to close all past grievances and mend our differences so the a fellow Tiger fan can pass the fucking Cubs in the NL Central?

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'd worry more about the Cards than the Cubs.

7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

After a sim that saw two starting outfielders hit the DL for an extended amount of time, the Tribe's starting outfield will be:

LF Aaron Cunningham
    CF Mike McBryde
    RF Hunter Pence

Ladies, stay tuned. Asdrubal and Ubaldo should be hitting the waivers shortly after 8pm eastern. FUUUUUUUUUU

• Like Like x 2
  8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Exported.. might get another in if I get back in time from working out

9. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

missing files from:
    NeuroticTruth

tired of wasting my time looking for the team links of people that didn't load for the sim so here they are:
    Phillies
    Rays
    Padres

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

:eek:

11. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

12. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Wednesday, August 20th, 2014
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CF Andrew McCutchen was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    New York Mets: 1B Ike Davis was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Rafael Ortega was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Wandy Rodriguez was injured . The Diagnosis: dislocated finger, bruised hand. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
    Minnesota Twins: MR Dakota Watts was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder strain. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Monday, August 18th, 2014
    Cleveland Indians: CF Mike McBryde was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Chicago White Sox: MR Sean Marshall was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    New York Mets: LF Lucas Duda was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Sunday, August 17th, 2014
    Los Angeles Angels: 1B Albert Pujols was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Cleveland Indians: SP Ricky Romero was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Detroit Tigers: 3B Maicer Izturis was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: calf soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: LF Alex Presley was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: chronic back soreness. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Saturday, August 16th, 2014
    New York Yankees: CL Rafael Soriano was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 7-8 months.
    Texas Rangers: SP Bruce Chen was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: tender shoulder. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Atlanta Braves: C Brian McCann was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    San Diego Padres: SS Jeudy Valdez was injured while stealing a base. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Colorado Rockies: RF Alejandro De Aza was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken bone in elbow. He's expected to miss about 5 months.
    San Diego Padres: SS Andrew Parrino was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained medial collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 5-6 weeks.
    Friday, August 15th, 2014
    Minnesota Twins: C Ryan Doumit was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised shoulder. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    New York Mets: CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 4-5 weeks.
    St. Louis Cardinals: 3B David Freese was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken kneecap. He's expected to miss about 7 months.
    Thursday, August 14th, 2014
    Boston Red Sox: MR Christopher Carpenter was injured . The Diagnosis: conjunctivitis. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Minnesota Twins: RF Chris Parmelee was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Chicago White Sox: LF Trevor Plouffe was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained Achilles tendon. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Wednesday, August 13th, 2014
    Minnesota Twins: SP Kyle Drabek was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Cleveland Indians: RF Hunter Pence was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured finger. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: 1B Adam Dunn was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: pulled abdominal muscle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Washington Nationals: RF Jayson Werth was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Tuesday, August 12th, 2014
    Houston Astros: LF Scott Krieger was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: CF Leonys Martin was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: high ankle sprain. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Monday, August 11th, 2014
    Boston Red Sox: SP Daisuke Matsuzaka was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Seattle Mariners: 1B Vincent Catricala was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Kansas City Royals: RF Geulin Beltre was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised wrist. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    San Diego Padres: SP Micah Owings was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  14. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

What's with the Indians losing their entire outfield every year? This is amazing.

15. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

And its the same fucking time of year EVERY year. I can't fucking believe this.
    /rant

• Like Like x 1
  16. PAgamer07

Actually pretty realistic. Choo and Sizemore rarely ever played together

17. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

But the Indians have not lost two outfielders to career ending injuries! This year it hurts the most because two key cogs in are in contract years and the season is now wasted due to injuries and my window of contending is now closed for at least 3 years.

18. PAgamer07

Yeah. I know. Definitely sucks and very weird

19. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

well if makes you feel better in 3 years i'll still have 2 more years of paying ian kennedy $15M to start in AA ball.

20. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

7 game lead now and took another 3 out of 4 from BigSmooth33 yes

21. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Yeah, about to have a waiver trade fire sale... And learn to use some sort of punctuation or at least capitalize a letter or two when needed.

We're toast.

22. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

sorry =-(

23. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Mets are trying to hang in there... lost 2 starting outfielders for a month with this sim. bah!!

24. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

To difficult when using my phone

25. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Much too difficult for a fucking Cubs fan you mean?

:p