Sim 15 (August 11-20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 29, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Dylema and I just exported

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

made another export PAgamer07 accept my newest one please

4. PAgamer07

Done

Missing Gavin and Hammerhead

5. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

This better mean the Reds go winless this sim! (y)

6. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

The Crew swept them... But was swept by Miami and about to get run by Pittsburgh too... Dammit

7. PAgamer07

I lost 6 in a row to start the sim. Ugh. Won the next 3, but still.

8. PAgamer07

Monday, August 19th, 2013
    1B Mark Teixeira of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    1B Freddie Freeman of the Atlanta Braves honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Thursday, August 15th, 2013
    Kansas City Royals: Jeff Francoeur goes 5-6 against the Oakland Athletics, with 1 3B, 2 RBI and 1 R.
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Kevin Millwood pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Miami Marlins with 5 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Monday, August 12th, 2013
    LF David Murphy of the Texas Rangers honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Giancarlo Stanton of the Miami Marlins honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    New York Yankees: Alex Rodriguez gets his 3000th career hit!
    Sunday, August 11th, 2013
    Houston Astros: Matt Garza pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Toronto Blue Jays with 9 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!

9. PAgamer07

Tuesday, August 20th, 2013
    Toronto Blue Jays: Signed 3B Brett Lawrie to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $7,960,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent MR Vicente Padilla to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,248,000.
    Philadelphia Phillies: Signed free agent SP Shaun Marcum to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,056,000.
    Minnesota Twins: Signed free agent RF Rainel Rosario to a 1-year contract worth a total of $900,000.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Signed C Jason Jaramillo to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $1,900,000.
    Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Signed SP Max Scherzer to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $28,960,000.
    Colorado Rockies: Placed 2B DJ LeMahieu on the 60-day disabled list.
    Atlanta Braves: Signed 1B Freddie Freeman to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $32,300,000.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Assigned 1B Juan Miranda to Triple A Durham.

10. PAgamer07

Tuesday, August 20th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: LF Aaron Cunningham was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured shoulder blade. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: SP Danny Duffy was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Seattle Mariners: CL Chance Ruffin was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: SP Cliff Lee was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: surgery to remove bone chips (elbow). He's expected to miss about 4-5 months.
    Washington Nationals: 1B Adam LaRoche was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: 3B Conor Gillaspie was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    Sunday, August 18th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP James Shields was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: SP Scott Baker was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: ruptured ulnar collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 11 months.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Jeremy Moore was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: latissimus dorsi strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Oakland Athletics: SP Brandon McCarthy was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Colorado Rockies: C Jordan Pacheco was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained abdominal muscle. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Saturday, August 17th, 2013
    Colorado Rockies: Matt Belisle has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3-4 months.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: 2B Brian Bocock was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: LF Logan Morrison was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Jorge de la Rosa was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: 3B Jerry Hairston Jr. was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Friday, August 16th, 2013
    Atlanta Braves: CL Craig Kimbrel was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm stiffness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    San Diego Padres: 1B Kyle Blanks was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: C Victor Martinez was injured in a collision at home plate. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Los Angeles Angels: RF Nick Swisher was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Wednesday, August 14th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Peter Bourjos was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Chicago Cubs: LF Michael Taylor was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured finger. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: 2B Chase Utley was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken bone in elbow. He's expected to miss about 6-7 months.
    Toronto Blue Jays: LF Eric Thames was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: recurring back spasms. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Tuesday, August 13th, 2013
    Detroit Tigers: 3B Kevin Kouzmanoff was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Oakland Athletics: 2B Jemile Weeks was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    New York Mets: 2B Daniel Murphy was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Jonathan Sanchez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: 1B Luke Scott was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: 3B Matt Dominguez was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: RF Hunter Pence was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured finger. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Sunday, August 11th, 2013
    Toronto Blue Jays: CL Brett Myers was injured . The Diagnosis: stomach virus. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    Oakland Athletics: Cesar Cabral has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Boston Red Sox: C Ryan Lavarnway was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Cincinnati Reds: 1B Joey Votto was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn ankle ligaments. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Max Scherzer was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: groin soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SS Brock Holt was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    New York Mets: 1B Allan Dykstra was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: C Salvador Perez was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised toe. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.

11. PAgamer07

12. sonn

sonn Walk On

PAgamer07

One of the players from our trade, Lex Rutledge is a free agent. Is there a way you can put him back on the Jays? He isn't willing to sign a contract with me.

13. PAgamer07

Yeah, Ill have to during the next sim though. Sorry about that. I had to process it by editing the players organizations. I couldnt do it any other way. Is he the only one?

14. sonn

sonn Walk On

Yep. Everyone else is where they should be.

15. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

there goes my 1-2 punch with Cliff Lee going out. looks like Verlander will have to walk it alone =-(

16. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

You could always WtoT Verlander. :p

• Like Like x 1
  17. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

ohh now we play well.. 6-3

[​IMG]

18. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Man, NL Central "wildcard 3" all trying to stumble backwards with a foot behind their head and unconscious after being knocked out by Mikey Tys jab into the playoffs. :eek:

Meanwhile, Reds lose their best player for the season!

19. PAgamer07

Yeah, I saw that. Im sure they still win the division though. I'm really disappointed in my team. They suddenly forgot how to catch the ball or pitch. Major shakeups just occurred across the whole team. It's now or never for the Buckos!

20. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

and the Mets still stink.

funny thing is, i have been healthy the past 3 sims or so.. bah!!

i blame Dan Heckelbeck

• Like Like x 1
  21. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Nelson Cruz is getting a little warm... Huge two games coming up... Pittsburgh and the Crew's #1 and 2 SP's going at it... God I hope Peavy holds up...

22. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

My apologies. I had to run straight to Louisville right after work and had less time than I anticipated. won't happen again.

23. PAgamer07

I think Soto going in the lineup and a bullpen change will help us. At least I hope so. I like my September schedule though. I think we can have a good month.

24. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I havent even looked at September.

Still trying to find the right mix in the pen.

It seems like my boys step up in the series I worry about and drop the ones I think we should win.

25. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

I'm actually ready for the next sim... I know it's a miracle, right?