1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sim 17 (Sept 1- Sept 15)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Feb 15, 2013.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

still waiting on an email from support but I was able to get it running on my desktop but I keep getting a database error. I'm on my way out with my wife but I will try and get it all working when I get home so hopefully I will be good to go on the next export

4. Confucius Rex

Confucius Rex Walk On

Whoa what? How'd I fall behind? I'll be upped soon.

5. PAgamer07

24 hours from here on out.

6. PAgamer07

Sim starts in 3 minutes... you exporting?

7. Confucius Rex

Confucius Rex Walk On

8. PAgamer07

File up

9. PAgamer07

10. PAgamer07

Saturday, September 15th, 2018
    New York Yankees: CF Mason Williams was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Oakland Athletics: 2B Danny Espinosa was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained wrist. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Peter Tago was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: C António Estrada was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore groin. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    San Francisco Giants: SP Cody Scarpetta was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: SP Dustin Kellogg was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: CF Alvin Barker was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Friday, September 14th, 2018
    Boston Red Sox: LF César Rosa was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: broken kneecap. He's expected to miss about 5-6 months.
    Toronto Blue Jays: DH Dayan Viciedo was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Chicago White Sox: 2B Jorge Torres was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Thursday, September 13th, 2018
    Cleveland Indians: SP Brandon Beachy was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn elbow ligament. He's expected to miss about 9 months.
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Kevin Kiermaier was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bone bruise (wrist). He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: MR Dawrin Frias was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    New York Yankees: SP Matt Harrison was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow inflammation. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018
    Detroit Tigers: A.J. Vulcan has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: CF Travis Witherspoon was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: LF Eddie Rosario was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn labrum (Shoulder). This is a CAREER ENDING injury!
    Philadelphia Phillies: 1B K.C. Hobson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained rib cage muscle. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: SS Eduardo Rice was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: quadriceps soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Tuesday, September 11th, 2018
    Washington Nationals: RF Bryce Harper was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: concussion. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Monday, September 10th, 2018
    Baltimore Orioles: MR Bobby Jenks was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: 2B Herb Townsley was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Oakland Athletics: RF Lucas Duda was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Miami Marlins: RF Giancarlo Stanton was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Will Smith was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: broken hand. He's expected to miss about 2-3 months.
    San Francisco Giants: SS Mike Murray was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Sunday, September 9th, 2018
    Washington Nationals: 2B Curt Agan was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Saturday, September 8th, 2018
    San Francisco Giants: SS Mike Murray was injured . The Diagnosis: sinus infection. He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    Houston Astros: C Eddie Beaumont was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained abdominal muscle. He's expected to miss about 7 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: LF Terrance Gore was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised elbow. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: CF Tommy Morris was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: 2B Brad Miller was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: C Matt Rose was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained posterior cruciate ligament. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: RF Jarrett Parker was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: fractured ulna (arm). He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: 2B Melvin Hegwood was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee tendinitis. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Chuck Mack was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Friday, September 7th, 2018
    Seattle Mariners: 2B Brad Miller was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised shoulder. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: CF Matt Kemp was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Thursday, September 6th, 2018
    Baltimore Orioles: SP Clay Buchholz was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm stiffness. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: 1B Miguel Cabrera was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: post-concussion syndrome. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Wednesday, September 5th, 2018
    San Francisco Giants: LF Cody Puckett was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Toronto Blue Jays: RF Orlando Castro was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
    Cincinnati Reds: MR Scott Elbert was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Monday, September 3rd, 2018
    Miami Marlins: SP Josh Johnson was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Texas Rangers: LF Kyle Blanks was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: separated shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    New York Yankees: C Roberto Pacheco was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Oakland Athletics: SP Mark Cohoon was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Chicago Cubs: C J.P. Arencibia was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: chronic back soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Sunday, September 2nd, 2018
    Colorado Rockies: 2B Aneury Tavarez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Saturday, September 1st, 2018
    Los Angeles Angels: CL Dan Parks was injured . The Diagnosis: viral infection. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Oakland Athletics: Jameson Taillon has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Chicago White Sox: CF Anthony Colbert was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Seattle Mariners: C Jesus Sucre was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: 3B Mel Lovelass was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SS Billy Hamilton was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised toe. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.

11. PAgamer07

Saturday, September 15th, 2018
    Oakland Athletics: Danny Espinosa hits three home runs against the Chicago White Sox, going 3-5 with 6 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Friday, September 14th, 2018
    Tampa Bay Rays: Carson Kelly pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Cleveland Indians with 7 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Thursday, September 13th, 2018
    Washington Nationals: Ryan Zimmerman goes 5-6 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, with 2 2B, 1 HR, 4 RBI and 4 R.
    Tuesday, September 11th, 2018
    Baltimore Orioles: Nick Ramirez hits three home runs against the Boston Red Sox, going 3-4 with 3 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Chicago Cubs: José González pitches a 2-hit shutout against the Milwaukee Brewers with 6 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Monday, September 10th, 2018
    LF Phil Davidson of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    SS Billy Hamilton of the Cincinnati Reds honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Saturday, September 8th, 2018
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Brian Johnson goes 5-5 against the Colorado Rockies, with 1 3B, 2 RBI and 2 R.
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2018
    Seattle Mariners: Felix Hernandez records his 200th career win!
    Monday, September 3rd, 2018
    1B Cole Frenzel of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    1B Freddie Freeman of the Atlanta Braves honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, September 2nd, 2018
    Minnesota Twins: Brad Peacock pitches a NO-HITTER against the Los Angeles Angels with 12 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!

12. PAgamer07

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm trying to find it, but where do you vote on stats lab?

14. PAgamer07

15. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  16. PAgamer07

LOL. It is... thats what I use. You just cant sort and then add guys. I sort... refresh, add then rank them.

17. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Walk On

Should have my awards already done?

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

he tagged everyone.

19. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads: