1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sim 19 (Aug22-Sept1)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 25, 2013.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Currently missing exports from:

Brandon S.
    kdpnutter

And TwatWaffle Haha.... Just kidding. Ive got your export James. Just think it's funny :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

We move to 24 hour sims after tonight's sim until Opening Day.

Schedule is 9/1-9/15, 9/15-9/23, 9/23 to either finish NBL playoffs or to Round 1 of MLB playoffs. Not sure of timing on this. Each round of playoffs is one sim as well. Offseason info will be up when we get closer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PAgamer07

Tried the group tag but its broken... so hopefully everyone checks the boards.

Drifterbub did you disable the dugout tag?

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Twatwaffle? Was cunt_punt already taken?

• Like Like x 5
  5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Nope, Shaun Mason may have changed it when we re-did the permissions for NCAA 14 commissioners.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I love losing 5 in a row then winning 4 in a row, sweeping Miami and taking the last of the month against the Mets.

:meh:

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Why don't you go ahead and win some games so you can pass me. I want a better pick :)

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

Premier Leagues, remember?:)

9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Well there is one solution to this problem, make us a premier league please :)

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Yeah, I posted in the vacation thread, currently were out on mission so I don't have my laptop so no access to the game, said I'd miss one (meaning this past export) and maybe a second depends on how quick we get back from this.

11. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Still killed this sim. I just don't see how I can hold you off, my schedule is brutal down the stretch :(

12. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I got the email but I'm still 2 games out it says so you never know it'll be interesting to see. Especially be interesting if its gonna be a 4 team playoff, could be real interesting to see what division is superior.

13. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Your division has 4 good teams. Mine has two, but the two teams are as good or better than the top team in your division.

And believe it or not, but there's still a small race in the Central. I've been gaining ground like crazy over the past 2 months, winning about 3/4ths of my games. A huge series between Yokohama and Yoimuri is this sim, and could determine everything.

14. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Go Bay Stars

• Like Like x 1