Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by ty5oke, Oct 2, 2013.
File is up.
1st didn't last too long but with a 4-4 sim, so far a surprising year after 16 games.
So my MLB team has the best record in baseball and the Nippon Team I left behind is tied for the Pacific League lead.
Lol this guy. 2nd sim.
Hate this game.
I'm trying to download the file...got nothing.
That's right, you are still the Cubs.
I appreciate how helpful you are.
Behold AL West. I have toppled ty5oke. I am your new King.
My worst fears have come true.
Is it giving an error? or just saying no file is on server?
Rough start but there's still plenty of time to turn things around and I'm definitely still in the hunt.
1st place was fun while it lasted. Hello cellar for the rest of the season!
I fixed it. Thanks.
My laptop is giving me "no updated file on server", even after a reinstall.
This was happening to I Peench too.
I'm working on it now. Will post here if I get an update.
Are your online league settings all set up correctly? I just testing the connection and it says its working fine.
I'm working on something now that is downloading a file finally. I'll post with what I did if this works.
So basically, when I "uninstalled" on my Macbook, it didnt remove the league file so after the reinstall it still loaded the old league file I had. These are the steps I took to correct the issue:
-> Close the game.
-> Open the existing league folder and delete all contents (DO NOT DELETE THE FOLDER).
-> Open the folder you extract from the tar file.
-> Copy the contents of the default tar league folder and paste them into your existing league folder.
-> Create a new "Settings" folder.
-> Paste the accountsdata_gms.dat file into the "Settings" folder.
-> Open the game and load the league.
It should now be back to the default date of the original league file (its an OLD date from a few seasons ago). It should now update to the current date.
This worked for me, cant guaruntee it will work for everyone.
I keep a backup file on my computer for this very reason. Has more files in it, meaning less time for initial update. And I can just fully delete the old one and replace it all in two steps.
Separate names with a comma.