1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sim 2: April 11th thru April 20th

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by NeuroticTruth, Jul 7, 2014.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
  2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I thought I exported last night but I'm not going to home from work until later. If you want to be a nice guy and throw Rendell and Calhoun from DL to rehab that would be nice.

3. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    The Dugout

I just wanted to announce some rule changes and clarification's:
    • Just to clarify, a trade CANNOT put you over budget. If a trade is found to put any team involved over budget the trade will NOT be processed.
    • Due to the recent rule changes around what constitutes as losing money, we're also changing the following rule:
      • If you end the season in the "red" and over budget twice in a three year span you will be removed from the league or demoted.
    • The following now applies to all contracts 2 years are longer that are signed after tonights sim:
      • The salary for every year following the 1st must be within 20% of the 1st year of salary.
        • IE: If the first year of a multi year deal is 10M, any following year cannot be less than 8M or more than 12M.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I like it.

The only thing I would add to the multi-year contract deal is that it should only apply to contracts above say 5M in value. I don't think anyone is going to care that you are moving $400k around in the 2nd year of a 3 year / 5M deal.

5. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

It can be added but really I won't even be looking at the 400k type contracts. To me its to avoid the 38/32/27/25 contract.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    The reason for the specification is due to NBL contracts. As some of them are often small but can impact NBL budgets largely by moving money.

------------

Pulling final exports now.

7. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
  8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

upload_2014-7-7_20-56-14.png

and Boston with the loss

• Like Like x 1
  9. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Uploading now:

ML Standings.JPG
    NBL Standings.JPG

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Yup, but he certainly has had a good year so far, but yup lost in 13. Tho his next outing he let up 5 in the first. I think he was still tired from the 10 inning masterpiece.

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

We aren't talking about the Tigers and the piss poor management going on over there. (y)

12. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Someone should rescue Dave Taylor from the retirement community.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Lol the Braves are 9-7. The CPU must not have done too awful of a job with my team in the offseason. Although they thought it would be a good idea to only start Lasalvia against lefties and to play Lewis Brown in left field... Other than that they did alright.

14. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

I'm trading Casillas, he hates Houston and I hate him. Someone make that happen for me.

15. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Take Krause, I'll take Casillas (y)