Sim 3 (April 21- May 1)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jul 20, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Hey, what's good PA?

3. PAgamer07

Huh?

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hmm, must have forgotten to hit the export in all the time I spent staring at the rest of the leagues teams. I'll get it in.

5. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

thought i had done my as well, just sent it in.

6. Aagistar

Aagistar Walk On

7. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Live sim tonight?

8. PAgamer07

Actually... why the heck not! I forgot all about it. Maybe Ill be able to figure out what I did wrong last time. At the very least, Ill save when it is complete.

• Like Like x 1
  9. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

***HURRIES TO GRAB ANOTHER BEER***

10. PAgamer07

11. PAgamer07

12. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  13. PAgamer07

Post in vacation thread so I know whats up next time ;)

14. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Np, I will. I was only gone one night but I forgot the SIM was coming up.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

i can't download the updated file :(

PAgamer07

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  16. PAgamer07

17. PAgamer07

Thursday, May 1st, 2014
    2B Dustin Ackley of the Seattle Mariners honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    LF Ryan Braun of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Alfredo Aceves of the Boston Red Sox honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Chris Capuano of the Chicago Cubs honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    C Kevan Smith of the Chicago White Sox honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    1B Mark Canha of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Wednesday, April 30th, 2014
    Seattle Mariners: Felix Hernandez pitches a 4-hit shutout against the St. Louis Cardinals with 12 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Tyler Skaggs pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Toronto Blue Jays with 4 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Kansas City Royals: Billy Butler got suspended 3 games after ejection following arguing a strike call.
    Monday, April 28th, 2014
    CF Charlie Blackmon of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Jay Bruce of the Cincinnati Reds honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Saturday, April 26th, 2014
    Seattle Mariners: Danny Hultzen pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Texas Rangers with 4 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Thursday, April 24th, 2014
    Washington Nationals: Danny Espinosa goes 0-3 against the Toronto Blue Jays, ending his hitting streak at 23 games.
    Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
    San Francisco Giants: Nate Schierholtz goes 5-5 against the Milwaukee Brewers, with 2 2B, 1 HR, 1 RBI and 2 R.
    Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014
    San Diego Padres: Cory Luebke pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Miami Marlins with 6 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    St. Louis Cardinals: Jon Jay goes 5-7 against the Colorado Rockies, with 2 HR, 2 RBI and 3 R.
    Monday, April 21st, 2014
    RF Nick Markakis of the Baltimore Orioles honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Corey Hart of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.

18. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

19. PAgamer07

Wednesday, April 30th, 2014
    Cincinnati Reds: SP Aaron Harang was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn UCL (Tommy John surgery). He's expected to miss about 12-13 months.
    Houston Astros: SP Jarred Cosart was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: 3B David Freese was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Kansas City Royals: MR Chien-Ming Wang was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Tuesday, April 29th, 2014
    Chicago White Sox: John Danks has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Toronto Blue Jays: SP Drew Smyly was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Houston Astros: LF J.B. Shuck was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised foot. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Monday, April 28th, 2014
    Oakland Athletics: 2B Eric Sogard was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: concussion. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Sunday, April 27th, 2014
    Seattle Mariners: SP Ryan Dempster was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn UCL (Tommy John surgery). He's expected to miss about 10-11 months.
    Saturday, April 26th, 2014
    Cleveland Indians: RF Bryan LaHair was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised wrist. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: SP Jeff Niemann was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: 3B Javier Suárez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Jameson Taillon was injured . The Diagnosis: Back Tightness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Friday, April 25th, 2014
    Chicago Cubs: SP Kyle Lohse was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: SS Yunel Escobar was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: torn quadriceps. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Thursday, April 24th, 2014
    San Diego Padres: LF Rymer Liriano was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 5 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: SP Michael Kirkman was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Aaron Cunningham was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SS Hak-Ju Lee was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sore knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Kansas City Royals: MR Luke Hochevar was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 8 weeks.
    San Francisco Giants: RF Nate Schierholtz was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: MR Greg Holland was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (neck). He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP Chris Archer was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: LF Peter Bourjos was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Atlanta Braves: CF Danny Wood was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014
    Colorado Rockies: LF Delmon Young was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: C Jonathan Lucroy was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Chicago White Sox: MR John Danks was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Monday, April 21st, 2014
    Colorado Rockies: Kelly Johnson has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 5 days.
    Cleveland Indians: 2B Jared Goedert was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.

20. PAgamer07

21. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation

22. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Did you receive one yet?

23. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Sim night!!!!!

24. CeeGee

CeeGee Block-O-Nation