1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Sim 6 (May 11-20)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 11, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I just need to push the button

• Like Like x 1
  3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Not at home. I have no changes however so go ahead

4. PAgamer07

Monday, May 20th, 2013
    DH Adam Dunn of the Chicago White Sox honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    CF Dexter Fowler of the Colorado Rockies honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Saturday, May 18th, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Charles Cutler got suspended 2 games after ejection following arguing a strike call.
    Monday, May 13th, 2013
    RF Jerry Sands of the Houston Astros honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    CF Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Saturday, May 11th, 2013
    Toronto Blue Jays: Brett Cecil pitches a 5-hit shutout against the Detroit Tigers with 3 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Friday, May 10th, 2013
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Matt Kemp goes 5-5 against the Milwaukee Brewers, with 1 2B, 1 HR, 2 RBI and 3 R.
    Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
    Miami Marlins: Ryan Patterson got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.
    Washington Nationals: Gio Gonzalez got suspended 5 games after ejection following a brawl.

5. PAgamer07

Thursday, May 16th, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Signed SP Clayton Richard to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $912,000.
    Cincinnati Reds: Assigned MR Max Peterson to Triple A Louisville.
    Wednesday, May 15th, 2013
    Minnesota Twins: Signed 3B Danny Valencia to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $3,100,000.
    Miami Marlins: Placed MR Brad Hand on the 60-day disabled list.
    Monday, May 13th, 2013
    Philadelphia Phillies: Assigned 3B Joe Thurston to Triple A Lehigh Valley.
    Sunday, May 12th, 2013
    Cincinnati Reds: Activated 1B Joey Votto from the disabled list.
    Cincinnati Reds: 1B Jeff Bailey was designated for assignment and placed on irrevocable waivers.
    Saturday, May 11th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: Placed RF Seth Smith on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 05/10/2013.
    Boston Red Sox: Placed CF Jacoby Ellsbury on the active roster.
    Boston Red Sox: Activated CF Jacoby Ellsbury from the disabled list.
    Cleveland Indians: Demoted SS Juan H. Diaz to Triple A Columbus.
    Cleveland Indians: Placed SS Asdrubal Cabrera on the active roster.
    Cleveland Indians: Activated SS Asdrubal Cabrera from the disabled list.
    Colorado Rockies: Demoted 1B Chad S. Tracy to Triple A Colorado Springs.
    Colorado Rockies: Recalled SP Christian Friedrich from Triple A Colorado Springs.
    Los Angeles Angels: Placed SS Erick Aybar on the 60-day disabled list.
    Los Angeles Angels: Recalled SS Jean Segura from Triple A Salt Lake.
    Oakland Athletics: Demoted SP Bruce Billings to Triple A Sacramento.
    Oakland Athletics: Demoted SP Graham Godfrey to Triple A Sacramento.
    Oakland Athletics: Demoted SP Gregory Paulino to Triple A Sacramento.
    Oakland Athletics: Purchased the contract of SP Eulogio De La Cruz from Triple A Sacramento.
    Oakland Athletics: CF Che-Hsuan Lin was designated for assignment and placed on waivers.
    Oakland Athletics: MR Jonathan Ortiz was designated for assignment and placed on waivers.
    Oakland Athletics: Purchased the contract of SP Drew Naylor from Triple A Sacramento.
    Oakland Athletics: Purchased the contract of SP P.J. Walters from Triple A Sacramento.
    The Detroit Tigers traded a 1st round draft pick, a 1st round draft pick, a 2nd round draft pick and a 3rd round draft pick to the Houston Astros, getting a 1st round draft pick and a 4th round draft pick in return.
    Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Signed MR Kerry Wood to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $13,200,000.

6. PAgamer07

Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Michael Cuddyer has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Brandon Guyer has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    Monday, May 20th, 2013
    Baltimore Orioles: C Matt Wieters was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: fractured finger. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: 1B Todd Helton was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Washington Nationals: CL Ryan Perry was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained abdominal muscle. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Sunday, May 19th, 2013
    Arizona Diamondbacks: RF Justin Upton was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    New York Yankees: SP Manny Banuelos was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow inflammation. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Cleveland Indians: LF Matt Diaz was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: CL Kelvin Herrera was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Saturday, May 18th, 2013
    Chicago White Sox: DH Adam Dunn was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured hand. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Friday, May 17th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: Aramis Ramirez has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 4 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: 2B Robert Andino was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: RF Daniel Esquivel was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 5-6 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: 1B Drew Locke was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild hip strain. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: CF Tommy Morris was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised foot. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Texas Rangers: MR Joel Zumaya was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Detroit Tigers: SS Cliff Pennington was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Thursday, May 16th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: Brandon Guyer has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Phil Coke was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    Wednesday, May 15th, 2013
    Oakland Athletics: C Kurt Suzuki was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: foot contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Atlanta Braves: 3B Juan Francisco was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn labrum (Shoulder). He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Washington Nationals: 1B Adam LaRoche was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Sunday, May 12th, 2013
    New York Yankees: C Francisco Cervelli was injured . The Diagnosis: food poisoning. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    Oakland Athletics: MR Cesar Cabral was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Atlanta Braves: RF Jason Heyward was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back soreness. He's expected to miss about 5 days.
    Atlanta Braves: LF Starling Marte was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    San Diego Padres: CF Cameron Maybin was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    St. Louis Cardinals: C Yadier Molina was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured thumb. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Saturday, May 11th, 2013
    Atlanta Braves: Michael Bourn has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Boston Red Sox: SP Josh Beckett was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Cleveland Indians: 1B Casey Kotchman was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Brandon Guyer was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Baltimore Orioles: LF Reggie Willits was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: bruised neck. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: 3B Darin Holcomb was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: fractured finger. He's expected to miss about 2-3 months.
    Los Angeles Angels: 3B Aramis Ramirez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained thumb. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Seattle Mariners: SP Blake Beavan was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Chicago Cubs: CF Tony Campana was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: thumb contusion. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Friday, May 10th, 2013
    Colorado Rockies: Marco Scutaro has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Boston Red Sox: RF Seth Smith was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: SS Ian Desmond was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Thursday, May 9th, 2013
    Los Angeles Angels: SS Erick Aybar was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff strain. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Texas Rangers: MR Yoshinori Tateyama was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Miami Marlins: RF Giancarlo Stanton was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: RF Michael Cuddyer was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained Achilles tendon. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: MR Kerry Wood was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Seattle Mariners: 1B Justin Smoak was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained thumb. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    San Diego Padres: RF Chris Denorfia was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Desmond Jennings was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Sam Fuld was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: MR Felix Doubront was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 days.

7. PAgamer07

8. PAgamer07

My Pirates crushed Dan Heckelbeck and his world Champion Royals in a 3 game sweep. Highlighted by a 6 run 8th inning in a come from behind win. Boo-ya!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Best team in the AL despite turning over 2/5 of the rotation and being without 3 regulars. Seriously, I'm the greatest at this game.

10. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I though my Marlins were bad but somehow we are still better than the Braves. ;)

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Atlanta Braves: 3B Juan Francisco was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn labrum (Shoulder). He's expected to miss about 4 months.

Thank God. I was looking for an excuse to move his ass to the minors anyway.

We're terrible this season, I just haven't been able to find the right mix yet. I'm still holding out hope... lol.

12. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Same here. Got 5 of my best fielders/hitters on the DL. I think I get Jose Reyes back this sim.

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Bourn's on about his 2nd setback... I think I'm gonna have to DL him, and possibly bring up Wood to see what he can do. If I can't get the ship righted by the All-Star break, I might try and get rid of a vet or 2.

14. PAgamer07

Trade me Beachy ;)

15. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

By vets, I meant guys older than 30ish :p Beachy, Teheran, and Hanson are all going to be in Atlanta for as long as I can keep them there.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Ankiel and Werth rehab assignment and back into the lineup! Turn Around?!!?! PLEASE

17. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

sim 7 tonight right? i have my days all out of whack for some reason.. bah LOL..

18. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I totally forgot we can do rehab assignments. Oh well, screw it. Brandon Inge is still gonna wreck shit in his first games back.

19. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Brandon Inge wrecks shit in all of his games :doodie:

:D