Sim 7 (June 1- June 10)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Apr 28, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Exports due by 8PM

Tonight's sim will take a bit longer due to having to manually enter draft picks. Make sure you have your draft list set in game as well. Next sim will be Monday exports due by 8PM. The following sim will most likely switch us to every 48 hours, depending on how the last 10 votes go on the poll.

A few teams have guys hanging out on the DL. Get them on your roster this sim or they will be get released and you will suffer what ever salary implications that has on your roster:

Orioles: Wilson Betemit, Bryan Roberts
    Detroit: Kyle Davies, Delmon Young
    Mets: Johan Santana, Scott Hairston
    A's: Dallas Braden
    Padres: Clayton Richard, Jesus Guzman
    Tampa: Desmond Jennings
    Nationals: Wilson Ramos, Ryan Zimmerman

ryalaman
    Sharkman37
    Fiddy14
    ZCar352
    Gavin O'Brien
    PepperNY
    KnightNoles

• Like Like x 1
  2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm on it... just waited to export so I could do my draft lists with the manual picks accounted for.

• Like Like x 1
  3. PAgamer07

Glad to see Roberts back in the bigs this sim!

Over under 2 months he is injured again?

4. sonn

sonn Walk On

Here's hoping the Nats are away today. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Wish i wouldn't of mixed up Soto wish i could have him in lineup even though he hasnt done squat better than my other 2

• Like Like x 1
  6. PAgamer07

7. PAgamer07

Youre falling to second this sim!

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol yeah probably its the gm's fault for being an idiot and putting a guy on 60day dl thinking it was months and not weeks

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Under. Way under. He was out this time for hitting himself in the head with a bat last season!

• Like Like x 1
  10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

you can wake up now

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Pagamer07

just a heads up i have family in from out of town so i will have my export in but it may be real close to the deadline. the pc i use for ootp is in a room that is currently occupied

12. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Jennings is back on my active roster now, he was still hurt at the time of last export which is why i still had him on the DL. I finally got a minute to do my export as well

13. Gavin O'Brien

Gavin O'Brien Walk On

Can you please confirm you recieved my upload? As it's the 1st, I would like to ensure I did it correctly.

14. PAgamer07

Currently missing exports from:

Orioles
    Astros
    A's (out of town)
    Mets

Thats it

15. Gavin O'Brien

Gavin O'Brien Walk On

I just cleared my DL and resent the file.

16. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Just exported. I take it we will update to new patch after this sim?

17. PAgamer07

18. PAgamer07

All imports are in bitches. Here we go. Like Ty5oke said, everyone needs to patch for Monday nights sim.

19. Norezn

Norezn Walk On

Patched and ready to rock now (y)

20. PAgamer07

Those of you who get email alerts.. you will get two. One before the draft and one after. I need to sim to the draft, process it, and then sim to the 10th. So just be patient. Ill announce when file is ready for download.

21. PAgamer07

NM. Email alerts disabled

22. PAgamer07

Just an FYI, I checked 2 teams (Baltimore and Cleveland) and the lists are there, so those of you who submitted one should be good :)

23. PAgamer07

Saturday, June 9th, 2012
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent C Austin Romine to a 3-year contract worth a total of $4,800,000.
    Tuesday, June 5th, 2012
    New York Mets: Placed RF Lucas Duda on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 06/04/2012.
    New York Mets: Purchased the contract of 1B Allan Dykstra from Triple A Buffalo.
    Toronto Blue Jays: Placed SS Adeiny Hechavarria on the 60-day disabled list.
    Monday, June 4th, 2012
    Philadelphia Phillies: Placed CL Phillippe Aumont on the 60-day disabled list.
    Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
    New York Mets: Recalled SP Zack Wheeler from Triple A Buffalo.
    New York Mets: Recalled RF Mike Baxter from Triple A Buffalo.
    New York Mets: Recalled RF Adam Loewen from Triple A Buffalo.
    New York Mets: Purchased the contract of 1B Valentino Pascucci from Triple A Buffalo.
    New York Mets: MR Miguel Batista was designated for assignment and placed on waivers (from active).
    New York Mets: Optioned MR Pedro Beato to Triple A Buffalo.
    New York Mets: Optioned 1B Justin Turner to Triple A Buffalo.
    New York Mets: Optioned SS Jordany Valdespin to Triple A Buffalo.
    Detroit Tigers: Assigned 2B Ryan Raburn to Triple A Toledo.
    Detroit Tigers: Assigned C Gerald Laird to Triple A Toledo.
    Friday, June 1st, 2012
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Demoted SP Justin Wilson to Triple A Indianapolis.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Sent MR Christopher Leroux to Triple A Indianapolis for injury rehab.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Demoted 2B Wladimir Sutil to Triple A Reno.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Placed CF Chris B. Young on the active roster.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Activated CF Chris B. Young from the disabled list.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Placed 2B Aaron Hill on the active roster.
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Activated 2B Aaron Hill from the disabled list.
    Boston Red Sox: Demoted SP Junichi Tazawa to Triple A Pawtucket.
    Boston Red Sox: Demoted SP Daniel Bard to Triple A Pawtucket.
    Boston Red Sox: Placed SP Josh Beckett on the active roster.
    Boston Red Sox: Activated SP Josh Beckett from the disabled list.
    Boston Red Sox: Placed SP Daisuke Matsuzaka on the active roster.
    Boston Red Sox: Activated SP Daisuke Matsuzaka from the disabled list.
    Boston Red Sox: Sent RF Ryan Kalish to Triple A Pawtucket for injury rehab.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: MR Jamey Wright was designated for assignment and placed on waivers.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Placed SP Ted Lilly on the active roster.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Activated SP Ted Lilly from the disabled list.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Sent MR Blake Hawksworth to Triple A Albuquerque for injury rehab.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Demoted MR Mike MacDougal to Triple A Albuquerque.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Demoted MR Shawn Tolleson to Triple A Albuquerque.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Placed MR Matt Guerrier on the active roster.
    Minnesota Twins: Demoted SS Brian Dinkelman to Triple A Rochester.
    Minnesota Twins: Purchased the contract of 3B Tsuyoshi Nishioka from Triple A Rochester.
    San Francisco Giants: Placed 2B Freddy Sanchez on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 05/23/2012.
    San Francisco Giants: Placed 2B Ryan Theriot on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 05/28/2012.
    San Francisco Giants: Placed SP Eric Surkamp on the active roster.
    San Francisco Giants: Recalled 2B Emmanuel Burriss from Triple A Fresno.
    Seattle Mariners: Demoted CF Trayvon Robinson to Triple A Tacoma.
    Texas Rangers: Placed MR Joel Zumaya on the 60-day disabled list.
    Texas Rangers: Placed RF Craig Gentry on the 60-day disabled list.
    Texas Rangers: Placed 2B Matt Kata on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 05/23/2012.
    Texas Rangers: Placed MR Yoshinori Tateyama on the active roster.
    Texas Rangers: Activated MR Yoshinori Tateyama from the disabled list.
    Texas Rangers: Demoted MR Neal Cotts to Triple A Round Rock.
    Toronto Blue Jays: Placed CF Rajai Davis on irrevocable waivers.
    Toronto Blue Jays: CF Rajai Davis was designated for assignment and placed on waivers.
    Toronto Blue Jays: Placed CF Austin Jackson on the active roster.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Placed CF Desmond Jennings on the active roster.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Activated CF Desmond Jennings from the disabled list.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Placed CL Kyle Farnsworth on the 60-day disabled list.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Placed RF Matt Joyce on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to 05/20/2012.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Placed 3B Evan Longoria on the active roster.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Activated 3B Evan Longoria from the disabled list.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Recalled MR Josh Lueke from Triple A Durham.
    Baltimore Orioles: Demoted SS Ryan Flaherty to Triple A Norfolk.
    Baltimore Orioles: Placed 2B Brian Roberts on the active roster.
    Baltimore Orioles: Activated 2B Brian Roberts from the 60-day disabled list.
    Baltimore Orioles: Demoted 1B Nick Johnson to Triple A Norfolk.
    Baltimore Orioles: Placed 1B Wilson Betemit on the active roster.
    Baltimore Orioles: Activated 1B Wilson Betemit from the disabled list.
    The Baltimore Orioles traded 33-year-old starting pitcher Joel Pineiro to the Cleveland Indians, getting 19-year-old minor league center fielder Luigi Rodriguez in return.
    The Baltimore Orioles traded 28-year-old left fielder Nolan Reimold and 22-year-old minor league second baseman L.J. Hoes to the Pittsburgh Pirates, getting 23-year-old minor league left fielder Starling Marte, 24-year-old minor league starting pitcher Kyle McPherson, 21-year-old minor league starting pitcher Stetson Allie, a 2nd round draft pick and a 10th round draft pick in return.
    The Colorado Rockies traded a 2nd round draft pick to the Chicago White Sox, getting 28-year-old center fielder Alejandro De Aza and a 3rd round draft pick in return.
    The San Diego Padres traded a 2nd round draft pick to the Arizona Diamondbacks, getting 26-year-old starting pitcher Josh Collmenter in return.
    The Toronto Blue Jays traded 27-year-old minor league starting pitcher Ricky Romero to the Cleveland Indians, getting 19-year-old minor league shortstop Tony Wolters in return.
    The Toronto Blue Jays traded 21-year-old minor league center fielder Anthony Gose to the Pittsburgh Pirates, getting 29-year-old starting pitcher Jeff Karstens in return.

24. PAgamer07

Monday, June 11th, 2012
    CF Curtis Granderson of the New York Yankees honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B David Wright of the New York Mets honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Sunday, June 10th, 2012
    New York Yankees: Curtis Granderson goes 2-4 against the New York Mets, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Saturday, June 9th, 2012
    Minnesota Twins: Nick Blackburn pitches a 4-hit shutout against the Chicago Cubs with 5 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Friday, June 8th, 2012
    Los Angeles Angels: Mike Trout hits three home runs against the Colorado Rockies, going 3-5 with 6 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Monday, June 4th, 2012
    RF Nelson Cruz of the Texas Rangers honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    3B Aramis Ramirez of the Milwaukee Brewers honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Kansas City Royals: Mike Montgomery pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Minnesota Twins with 8 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!

25. PAgamer07

Monday, June 11th, 2012
    Philadelphia Phillies: Joe Thurston diagnosed with a strained back muscle, will miss 3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: RF Garrett Jones was injured . The Diagnosis: food poisoning. He's expected to miss about 2 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: Nathan Eovaldi diagnosed with a herniated disc, will miss 2-3 months.
    Sunday, June 10th, 2012
    Chicago White Sox: Paul Konerko diagnosed with a ruptured finger tendon, will miss 3 months.
    Oakland Athletics: Jemile Weeks diagnosed with a torn flexor tendon in his elbow, will miss 4 months.
    Tampa Bay Rays: MR Jake McGee was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Minnesota Twins: LF Josh Willingham was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Chicago Cubs: SP Chris Volstad was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Saturday, June 9th, 2012
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Erik Bedard diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff, will miss 5 months.
    San Francisco Giants: SP Madison Bumgarner was injured . The Diagnosis: food poisoning. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Miami Marlins: 1B Gaby Sanchez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: CF Denard Span was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Houston Astros: SP J.A. Happ was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained forearm. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Friday, June 8th, 2012
    Oakland Athletics: Omar Infante diagnosed with a fractured ankle, will miss 3 months.
    Oakland Athletics: 2B Jemile Weeks was injured while throwing the ball. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: SP Nathan Eovaldi was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Philadelphia Phillies: 3B Joe Thurston was injured while throwing the ball. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Dexter Fowler was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: 1B Paul Konerko was injured in a collision at a base. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Thursday, June 7th, 2012
    Atlanta Braves: CL Craig Kimbrel was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Chicago White Sox: CL Matt Thornton was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012
    St. Louis Cardinals: Adam Wainwright has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Baltimore Orioles: Jason Berken diagnosed with shoulder inflammation, will miss 8-9 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: 3B Placido Polanco was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Erik Bedard was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Tuesday, June 5th, 2012
    Houston Astros: CF J.B. Shuck was injured . The Diagnosis: food poisoning. He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    St. Louis Cardinals: SP Jaime Garcia was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sprained ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Baltimore Orioles: MR Jason Berken was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CF Andrew McCutchen was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised neck. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: C Humberto Quintero was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised shin. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Minnesota Twins: SS Jamey Carroll was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Monday, June 4th, 2012
    Chicago Cubs: Alfonso Soriano has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 3 weeks.
    Detroit Tigers: Don Kelly has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    Atlanta Braves: Brandon Beachy diagnosed with a sore wrist, is day-to-day for 4 days.
    Oakland Athletics: 2B Omar Infante was injured in a collision at a base. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    New York Mets: RF Lucas Duda was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 7 weeks.
    Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
    Atlanta Braves: SP Brandon Beachy was injured while pitching. The diagnosis is not yet known.
    Friday, June 1st, 2012
    Colorado Rockies: 1B Todd Helton was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: SS Rafael Furcal was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild abdominal strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: MR David Herndon was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: oblique strain. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Detroit Tigers: C Alex Avila was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.