Sim 7 (May 21-June 1)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 13, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

PAgamer07

I am on OOTP and should export here in a few minutes

3. PAgamer07

Made your moves by the way cole. Shifted everyone in your lineup up a spot and inserted winfree in RF

• Like Like x 1
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I've exported

5. PAgamer07

Got it Nick.

6. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

Got in Dylema's export about 3 minutes ago, hope you got it in time.

7. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

• Like Like x 1
  8. PAgamer07

I didnt man. Simming as we speak.

9. Dylema

Dylema Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  10. PAgamer07

Saturday, June 1st, 2013
    1B Miguel Cabrera of the Texas Rangers honored: Wins the ML AL Batter of the Month Award.
    CF Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers honored: Wins the ML NL Batter of the Month Award.
    SP Justin Verlander of the Detroit Tigers honored: Wins the ML AL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    SP Adam Wainwright of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Pitcher of the Month Award.
    C Ryan Lavarnway of the Boston Red Sox honored: Wins the ML AL Rookie of the Month Award.
    1B Allan Dykstra of the New York Mets honored: Wins the ML NL Rookie of the Month Award.
    Friday, May 31st, 2013
    Cincinnati Reds: The Cincinnati Reds have announced that they set their team focus to 'Win Now'
    Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
    Milwaukee Brewers: Jake Peavy pitches a 2-hit shutout against the Pittsburgh Pirates with 11 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!
    Monday, May 27th, 2013
    C Geovany Soto of the Toronto Blue Jays honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    LF Matt Holliday of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Paul Konerko goes 0-4 against the Milwaukee Brewers, ending his hitting streak at 21 games.
    Saturday, May 25th, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Paul Konerko goes 1-3 against the Detroit Tigers, extending his hitting streak to 20 games!
    Friday, May 24th, 2013
    Milwaukee Brewers: Jake Peavy pitches a 1-hit shutout against the Chicago Cubs with 5 strikeouts and 0 BB allowed!
    Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
    Texas Rangers: Josh Hamilton hits three home runs against the Houston Astros, going 4-5 with 4 RBI and 3 runs scored!
    Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Andrew McCutchen goes 5-6 against the Oakland Athletics, with 4 RBI and 0 R.

11. PAgamer07

Saturday, June 1st, 2013
    Atlanta Braves: 2B Jack Wilson was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Friday, May 31st, 2013
    San Francisco Giants: LF Angel Pagan was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: concussion. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: SP Jeremy Guthrie was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow strain. He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    Thursday, May 30th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: 3B Tyler Kuhn was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised ankle. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Philadelphia Phillies: CL Mike Adams was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder inflammation. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Wednesday, May 29th, 2013
    Miami Marlins: 1B Gaby Sanchez was injured when he fell down the stairs moving furniture into his new house. The Diagnosis: quadriceps strain. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: 3B Kevin Youkilis was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bone bruise (wrist). He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Atlanta Braves: SP Brandon Beachy was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild calf strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Toronto Blue Jays: LF Brennan Boesch was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: C Erik Kratz was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn ankle ligaments. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Tuesday, May 28th, 2013
    Chicago White Sox: 1B Drew Locke was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: RF Jose Tabata was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: lacerated hand. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: SP Nathan Eovaldi was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hand soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: RF Fernando Martinez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Monday, May 27th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: SS Sean Rodriguez was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Sunday, May 26th, 2013
    Washington Nationals: Ian Desmond has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: LF Carl Crawford was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee tendinitis. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Cleveland Indians: SS Asdrubal Cabrera was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: strained oblique. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: SP C.J. Wilson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: torn rotator cuff. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Miami Marlins: 3B Hanley Ramirez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    St. Louis Cardinals: RF Carlos Beltran was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised thigh. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Saturday, May 25th, 2013
    New York Yankees: CF Curtis Granderson was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Texas Rangers: 3B Adrian Beltre was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    New York Yankees: SP Roy Oswalt was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Friday, May 24th, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: CL Andrew Bailey was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Chicago White Sox: C Tyler Flowers was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1-2 weeks.
    Houston Astros: CF Charlie Blackmon was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: jammed finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Atlanta Braves: 2B Dan Uggla was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Milwaukee Brewers: CF Carlos Gomez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Chicago Cubs: LF Nate McLouth was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: intercostal strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Cincinnati Reds: CL Brian Fuentes was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: rotator cuff tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: 1B Juan Miranda was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: CF Denard Span was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: plantar fascitis. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: C Tim Federowicz was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised thumb. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    New York Mets: C Josh Thole was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: recurring back spasms. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Washington Nationals: 2B Danny Espinosa was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: LF Josh Willingham was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip strain. He's expected to miss about 3-4 months.
    Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
    Minnesota Twins: CF Denard Span was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Colorado Rockies: CF Dexter Fowler was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    San Diego Padres: LF Carlos Quentin was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: bruised shin. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Milwaukee Brewers: MR Bryan Augenstein was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: herniated disc (back). He's expected to miss about 7 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: MR Loek Van Mil was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Michael Cuddyer has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Tampa Bay Rays: Brandon Guyer has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 6 days.
    Chicago White Sox: 2B Toby Gardenhire was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn thumb ligament. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Tampa Bay Rays: 3B Evan Longoria was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: blurred vision. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Tampa Bay Rays: CF Cody Rogers was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Boston Red Sox: LF Carl Crawford was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    San Francisco Giants: 3B Pablo Sandoval was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: ankle soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.

12. PAgamer07

13. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Miami Marlins: 1B Gaby Sanchez was injured when he fell down the stairs moving furniture into his new house. The Diagnosis: quadriceps strain. He's expected to miss about 1-2 weeks.
    He was already on the DL with a fractured hand. Why is he moving furniture.

Miami Marlins: 3B Hanley Ramirez was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: strained hamstring. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Every position player on my team besides Kubel has sustained an injury that was at least two weeks.

Apparently we serve a shit ton of fucking chicken and beer in Miami. Pack this season in. Time to suck for Luck or who ever will be the first pick last year. We are selling so if you need some one to make a run make me an offer.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

man, how many sims until the trade deadline?

15. PAgamer07

16. PAgamer07

File is up obviously... Next sim Friday. It will be a long one as your truly has to enter 100+ draft picks (fuckers)

Also.. uploading reports now. So league page should be good to go in a couple hours :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

rhetorical question!!! :mad:

18. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Wow, nobody wants to win the NL East :eek:

19. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

11 games under .500
    6 games back
    Still a chance....maybe

20. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Man that sucks... I exported after the last sim... and you didn't get it? GRRRRR.... oh well, I'm not really living where I was, so I wasn't at my pc at that house, even if I had saw you didn't get my export last night, I couldn't have done anything about it. I may have to excuse myself on the next sim, unless I can get over there soon. Life happens.

Fiddy14

• Like Like x 1
  21. PAgamer07

Just make sure you update your file before exporting. soxandgators exported but forgot to update.

22. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

I will make sure. I'm confident though I had updated. Do you have to SAVE GAME, before exporting? Sorry I didn't get it in, I really thought I had. --- no wonder my team is doing crappy... the changes didn't stick.

23. PAgamer07

Nope. Just update, make changes and then export. As for why your team is doing crappy? Hahaha, Im betting it has more to do with it than that :p

24. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

way to many cherry pops for the Royals.. big time world series hangover!! LOL

• Like Like x 1
  25. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Oh sure, kick me when I'm down. We are still World Series Champions until the 2013 season ends.

PAgamer07 I thought it was ironic, that in THE DUGOUT season, you swept me, and in real life this past weekend, the same thing happend... WTF?!

• Like Like x 2