Sim 8 (June 1-10):Draft Sim

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by PAgamer07, Jun 15, 2012.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Tonight's sim will be around 8. It will be awhile after that until you see the file. First part will be until the draft, then picks need entered, then complete the sim until June 10th. Oh yeah... Its a backyard with some beer and a wireless upload kinda sim...

Also, once the file is up, you will have until the All-Star sim to get your amateurs signed. I will also be working on All-Star ballots this weekend.

• Like Like x 4
  2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I'm looking forward to getting in on this!

3. PAgamer07

4. PAgamer07

fyi,,,,,

round 3 done
    [9:15:48 PM] Jesse Rockwell: fucked up, i cant trade picks mid draft
    [9:16:01 PM] Jesse Rockwell: so there will be a bunch of trades after the draft in transaction log
    [9:16:08 PM] Josh Knowles: ok
    [9:16:13 PM] Jesse Rockwell: trade psropcets back to their correct teams
    [9:16:38 PM] Josh Knowles: shit so my fraft list wont mean a thing then
    [9:16:39 PM] Josh Knowles: ?
    [9:16:52 PM] Jesse Rockwell: no it will
    [9:16:58 PM] Jesse Rockwell: just the picks are out of order
    [9:17:08 PM] Josh Knowles: ok
    [9:17:12 PM] Jesse Rockwell: after the 4th round
    [9:17:13 PM] Josh Knowles: relief
    [9:17:33 PM] Jesse Rockwell: unless some took, some have some havent
    [9:17:36 PM] Jesse Rockwell: have no clue whats up
    [9:17:39 PM] Jesse Rockwell: bug

trade houston ss james to detroit

trade detroit sp newton to houston

trade detroit 1b brandon crowe to white sox

trade detroit cf lewis brinson to houston

trade texas c blake lynch to detroit

5. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Did I miss another? I just went over and did my team and exported. Not sure what time it was though. I don't live at that house anymore and I haven't moved my stuff out yet. Please excuse me for the next 2, and if I get them in by chance, we will count my blessings.

6. PAgamer07

Ok.. i forgot to trade those prospects as well as apparently Minnesota had a pick end up in the wrong hands too. File is in progress now, so its too late for this sim :( Ill trade the prospects to their perspective owners and any others that messed up for Sundays sim.

7. PAgamer07

So I need to trade : C Armando Cuevas to Minnesota from the Dodgers.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I knew I didn't have a 4th rounder :)

9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

The streak continues: another sim, another Marlin down. Johnson out 2-3 months. Buehrle is going to catch fire though and make a run for the Cy Young.

Think I caught the injury bug from the trade with Colemanchu and the Diamondbacks.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  10. PAgamer07

Monday, June 10th, 2013
    3B Edwin Encarnacion of the Minnesota Twins honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    C Alex Avila of the Miami Marlins honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
    Pittsburgh Pirates: Conor Gillaspie goes 5-5 against the New York Yankees, with 1 2B, 0 RBI and 2 R.
    Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
    New York Yankees: CC Sabathia pitches a 3-hit shutout against the Pittsburgh Pirates with 4 strikeouts and 2 BB allowed!
    Monday, June 3rd, 2013
    1B Billy Butler of the Kansas City Royals honored: Wins the ML AL Player of the Week Award.
    RF Carlos Beltran of the St. Louis Cardinals honored: Wins the ML NL Player of the Week Award.
    Detroit Tigers: Andy Dirks goes 5-6 against the Oakland Athletics, with 2 2B, 4 RBI and 2 R.
    Sunday, June 2nd, 2013
    Texas Rangers: Yu Darvish pitches a 2-hit shutout against the New York Yankees with 4 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!

11. PAgamer07

Monday, June 10th, 2013
    New York Yankees: Signed CL Rafael Soriano to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $22,800,000.
    Sunday, June 9th, 2013
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent SP Kevin Millwood to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,400,000.
    Milwaukee Brewers: Signed free agent MR Felipe Paulino to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,200,000.
    Chicago Cubs: Signed free agent 2B Tsuyoshi Nishioka to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,008,000.
    Saturday, June 8th, 2013
    New York Yankees: Signed 2B Robinson Cano to a 7-year contract extension worth a total of $123,130,000.
    Friday, June 7th, 2013
    New York Mets: Placed MR Josh Edgin on the 60-day disabled list.
    New York Yankees: Signed CF Curtis Granderson to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $80,000,000.
    Atlanta Braves: Signed SP Brandon Beachy to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $25,000,000.

12. PAgamer07

13. PAgamer07

Tuesday, June 11th, 2013
    Cincinnati Reds: Brian Fuentes has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 weeks.
    Monday, June 10th, 2013
    Cleveland Indians: SP Carlos Carrasco was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: tired arm. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Seattle Mariners: 1B Justin Smoak was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: elbow contusion. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Miami Marlins: SP Josh Johnson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 2-3 months.
    New York Mets: CF Kirk Nieuwenhuis was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    Sunday, June 9th, 2013
    Miami Marlins: 1B Gaby Sanchez was injured . The Diagnosis: strep throat. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    New York Mets: MR Ramon S. Ramirez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Washington Nationals: 3B Ryan Zimmerman was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: thumb contusion. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Washington Nationals: 3B Mark Teahen was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised thigh. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: 2B Brandon Phillips was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hand soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Saturday, June 8th, 2013
    Arizona Diamondbacks: SP Trevor Cahill was injured . The Diagnosis: virus. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    St. Louis Cardinals: CF Jon Jay was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: partially torn labrum. He's expected to miss about 3 months.
    Friday, June 7th, 2013
    Toronto Blue Jays: CF Austin Jackson was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained medial collateral ligament. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Boston Red Sox: C Jarrod Saltalamacchia was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised knee. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Los Angeles Angels: SP Jered Weaver was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained abdominal muscle. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Toronto Blue Jays: Brennan Boesch has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    New York Yankees: MR Boone Logan was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Tampa Bay Rays: 2B Ben Zobrist was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: high ankle sprain. He's expected to miss about 3-4 weeks.
    St. Louis Cardinals: 1B Lance Berkman was injured in a collision at home plate. The Diagnosis: fractured foot. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Tuesday, June 4th, 2013
    Tampa Bay Rays: C Mike Napoli was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: knee inflammation. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Detroit Tigers: C Victor Martinez was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: back tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Oakland Athletics: C Kurt Suzuki was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: fractured hand. He's expected to miss about 2 months.
    San Francisco Giants: SS Brandon Crawford was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: knee contusion. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Monday, June 3rd, 2013
    New York Yankees: SS Derek Jeter was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: CF Andrew McCutchen was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: hamstring strain. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Colorado Rockies: MR Matt Belisle was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: ulnar nerve irritation. He's expected to miss about 4 months.
    Sunday, June 2nd, 2013
    Boston Red Sox: RF Seth Smith was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Houston Astros: SP Zack Greinke was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: neck stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Cleveland Indians: 3B Tyler Kuhn was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sore shoulder. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.
    Kansas City Royals: SP Mike Montgomery was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: strained back. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Chicago Cubs: CF Tony Campana was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: bruised finger. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.

14. PAgamer07

15. PAgamer07

And we lose McCutcheon. Cancel the season

• Like Like x 1
  16. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

It's really not "that" bad on a per year basis, plus I have a bunch of team options later in the contract.

17. PAgamer07

Lol. Its still a shitload of money.. but you are the Yankee$

18. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I just need to find a way to get rid of A-Rod.

19. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Make him go out with Madonna again

20. briosu99

briosu99 6* Team Killer

I'm all over it if it will make him retire, along with everyone else on my team for that matter.

21. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

When you trade crowe to me send him 3b arturo samudid

22. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Well, that #1 pick isn't looking so bad right now I suppose. Somehow I'm still only 9.5 games back...

23. ty5oke

ty5oke Walk On

1B Francisco Girnaldo should go to Detroit from my team

I also need to have Arthur "Pree" Newton on my team, he was my 2nd round pick.

24. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Goddamn it... Go 7-3 in last 10 and fall...

The NL Central is ridiculous. The Reds have been en fuego.

25. PAgamer07

They have a new GM so im sure they will fall back down :p

Yeah, best division in baseball for sure

• Like Like x 3