Sim 8 (June 1 to June 10)

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Sharkman37, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Organizing this beast. hope your files are all in fellas

2. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

3. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

trades done and rd one entered...

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Sorry guys. I've had all of about 45 minutes of free time at home over the last 2 days. I'll get the next one in for sure.

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If you didn't get started yet, grab my import. If not, no big deal since I was late on it.

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

7. PAgamer07

Dont forget to sign your picks guys.

8. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Tuesday, June 10th, 2014
    Tampa Bay Rays: MR Felix Doubront was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm stiffness. He's expected to miss about 6 days.
    Chicago White Sox: 1B Matt LaPorta was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Houston Astros: 2B Chase Utley was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: hand contusion. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Kansas City Royals: SP Chien-Ming Wang was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: forearm cramp. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    Monday, June 9th, 2014
    Arizona Diamondbacks: Justin Upton has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 4 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: CF Yoenis Cespedes was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: torn meniscus (knee). He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Los Angeles Angels: SS Jean Segura was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: neck stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Philadelphia Phillies: CL Phillippe Aumont was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Pittsburgh Pirates: SP Max Scherzer was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: mild shoulder strain. He's expected to miss about 3 days.
    Sunday, June 8th, 2014
    Baltimore Orioles: SP Roy Halladay was injured . The Diagnosis: stomach virus. He's expected to miss about 4 days.
    Tampa Bay Rays: SP Jeremy Hellickson was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: neck stiffness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Houston Astros: 2B Chase Utley was injured being hit by a pitch. The Diagnosis: bruised wrist. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 6 days.
    Oakland Athletics: SS Eric Sogard was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hip flexor strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    Miami Marlins: LF Christian Yelich was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: mild hamstring strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    Saturday, June 7th, 2014
    Minnesota Twins: Yunel Escobar has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 4 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: LF Chris Heisey was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder tendinitis. He's expected to miss about 6-7 weeks.
    Los Angeles Dodgers: 1B Todd Helton was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: mild oblique strain. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Friday, June 6th, 2014
    Detroit Tigers: Bobby Jenks has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Thursday, June 5th, 2014
    Los Angeles Angels: 2B Howie Kendrick was injured . The Diagnosis: flu. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    New York Yankees: 2B Robinson Cano was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about 2-3 weeks.
    Oakland Athletics: SP A.J. Cole was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: wrist soreness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last one week.
    San Diego Padres: 2B Logan Forsythe was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: strained back. He's expected to miss about one week.
    Wednesday, June 4th, 2014
    Toronto Blue Jays: MR Henderson Alvarez was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: finger blister. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 2 days.
    Cincinnati Reds: 2B Brandon Phillips was injured while stealing a base. The Diagnosis: strained posterior cruciate ligament. He's expected to miss about 4 weeks.
    Chicago White Sox: LF Dayan Viciedo was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: shoulder soreness. He's expected to miss about 2 weeks.
    Tuesday, June 3rd, 2014
    Tampa Bay Rays: LF Sam Fuld was injured . The Diagnosis: flu-like symptoms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 4 days.
    San Diego Padres: Melvin Hegwood has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another 2 weeks.
    Monday, June 2nd, 2014
    Toronto Blue Jays: Gordon Beckham has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Seattle Mariners: SS Nick Franklin was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: sprained elbow. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Minnesota Twins: 3B Danny Valencia was injured while running the bases. The Diagnosis: hamstring tightness. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 1 day.
    Colorado Rockies: CL Rafael Betancourt was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: back spasms. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 5 days.
    San Diego Padres: SP Jeff Karstens was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: elbow soreness. He's expected to miss about one week.
    San Diego Padres: MR Dan Thomas was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: hamstring soreness. He's expected to miss about 1 day.
    Sunday, June 1st, 2014
    Detroit Tigers: Andy Dirks has suffered a setback in his recovery. He is not expected to recover for another one week.
    Seattle Mariners: MR Jason Vargas was injured while pitching. The Diagnosis: sore elbow. This is a day-to-day injury expected to last 3 days.
    New York Yankees: 2B Jeff Keppinger was injured in a collision at a base. The Diagnosis: torn labrum (Shoulder). He's expected to miss about 4-5 months.
    Milwaukee Brewers: 3B Michael Walker was injured while throwing the ball. The Diagnosis: recurring back spasms. He's expected to miss about 6 weeks.
    Philadelphia Phillies: LF Domonic Brown was injured on a defensive play. The Diagnosis: chronic back soreness. He's expected to miss about 3 weeks.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Freakin Howard Strickland was hurt and will miss about 2 weeks in AAA.. Just in time to take a little time off, play a few before getting called up before the All Star break

10. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    PAgamer07

My OOTP was freezing when trying to update the league file. I just went and downloaded / installed the latest patch and its still freezing, any ideas?

11. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

sometimes is "freezes" when downloading the file say on 16% just let it sit and let it be, if it doesn't move after 5 minutes or so then you got an issue lol

12. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

BUT WHY?????

I am sorry... Couldn't help myself.

• Like Like x 1
  13. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I rebooted my PC this morning and its working as of when I left at 7:30 AM CST. I'll work on signing my draft picks tonight and get it uploaded before the next SIM. Thanks for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

PAgamer07

Since there is no thread for next sim. I exported last night, does that mean i will be missing the sim due to a patch having been released this morning? I won't be able to download it until after 930pm eastern.

15. PAgamer07

Nope you're good. I think raj is doing this one but either way guys hopefully didnt patch their game yet